I Want Someone To Bump This In Two Years

yes.

Well, kind of. You see, almost everyone that was around to have remembered this thread’s existence is long gone by now, for reasons I won’t mention. 😊

…oh, screw this. SSJ, I hate you. I hate what you’ve done to us and these forums. It’s been over a year since the incident and A: I still haven’t gotten over it, B: I never forgot about it, and C: you absolutely never changed as an individual. I’ve never seen you admit to your mistakes, because apparently, they were nonexistent in your head. I patiently waited for the day when this place would get better and you’d come to your senses, but said day never came. I just want to say I’m extremely disappointed in your apathy, ignorance, and complete inability to properly deal with a serious situation. You and your actions ended up ruining this forum's reputation forever.

Well, go on. Delete this post. Delete my account. Go ahead and remove all evidence of my existence. I never gave a crap about this alt. I just want to keep MMM’s SBM legacy alive, and remind the few people that see this of the fact that this forum used to be a much better place. But I've officially given up, because I can't see a light at the end of this tunnel. What little faith I had has been lost.

Goodbye.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I love the fact that this thread has been going on for 10 years now, I've had this page bookmarked for over a year just so I wouldn't miss it lol

Back