I want Angry Jack back

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
I kind of want to see Angry Jack return as a main focus of an episode, or even a cameo in a new episode. We last saw him when he debuted in the Season 6 episode, Shell Shocked. I think he's a pretty good background character and, yeah, I would like to see him return. Also, here are two Angry Jacks. :sbfunny:

Spongebob07

184 posts
$300 doubloons
Funny you would say this as I just rewatched Shell Shocked. And yeah he is a good character and it would be cool to have him back.

McSponge

862 posts
$4,096 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
I want the Strangler back before him, he was a much better angry guy in my opinion.
Yes! Bring back the Strangler!!! :thumb1:

(Otherwise, it'd be awesome to see Jack come back, and I don't mean just as a useless cameo, I mean actually give him a role in an episode).

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
Maybe they can make an episode where Angry Jack meets SpongeBob again at the Krusty Krab.

It will be called...

Yeah that was awful

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
Is Hungry Jack an American thing? I've seriously never heard of that in my entire life lol. :sweat:

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
Is Hungry Jack an American thing? I've seriously never heard of that in my entire life lol. :sweat:
I think they are, they're owned by The JM Smucker Company, which is based in America.

Combusto82

242 posts
$482 doubloons
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
I think they are, they're owned by The JM Smucker Company, which is based in America.
What? same company make jams/jellies/fruit spreads? don't know that!

anyways, it would be awesome if we will see Angry Jack (and Strangler) back again

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
Combusto82 said:
What? same company make jams/jellies/fruit spreads? don't know that!

anyways, it would be awesome if we will see Angry Jack (and Strangler) back again
I didn't know either until I looked it up lol

Chris

Floridian

763 posts
$685 doubloons
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
True, they did the same with Carl (from Selling Out) in Mall Girl Pearl and Sanitation Insanity and just gave him a cameo.
Yeah I remember seeing Carl in at least one episode.

He debuted in Krabby O'Mondays.