I think i might have some info about the chocolate with nuts deleted scene.

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
OK, before i say anything let me get this outta the way, this is the LAST thread about deleted scenes i'll be posting for a while. Ok now to the thing. I was reading a thread on a russian spongebob fan site about deleted scenes with the text translated by google chrome. Somebody mentioned the Chocolate With Nuts original airing deleted scene on the thread and said he remembers the scene's airing. Apparently, After spongebob and patrick walk out of the Barg 'N' Mart, Spongebob says "I think we have enough chocolate bars with nuts, patrick" with a giant load of them in his hands. Patrick says "Well, what about Nuts with Chocolate?". Spongebob says "What do you mean "Nuts with Chocolate"?. Patrick says "I sure wish MY nuts were chocolate" pulling out a bag of peanuts. Spongebob gaises at him with suprised eyes and drops all of the chocolate bars he has in his hand. The bubble splash screen appears and they visit their first house. The rest of the episode goes on normally. I have no idea if the guy was lying or not, but this seems pretty valid to me. Also apparently, the scene had Me for you playing in it.
To be honest, the way that person described it. This seems to be one of the most believable false deleted scene rumors. I mean, I know that it never showed SpongeBob and Patrick ACTUALLY buy the chocolate. Didn't it skip to them delivering the chocolate to the first customer? I mean, it's the same thing with IWATG. Many people believed the rumor since there was a noticable fade. However, someone uploaded the original airing and the scene was cut out. I'm sure eventually, someone will find the original airing and it'll be cut out. To be honest, I think this is the SpongeBob equivalent of the famous "Luke, I am your father" line from Star Wars which many people believed to be in the original release of that one Star Wars movie. Not really sure which one since I never really payed attention to Star Wars. But the real line is actually "No, I am your father." not "Luke, I am your father." So yeah, I have a few exmaples of why people may be remebering these things wrong. 1. People could be mixing up Chocolate With Nuts with other episodes where they go to Barg N'Mart in their mind. Help Wanted, for example. 2. The person may be crazy... or have Schizophrenia, where they see things that aren't really there. And yes, I hate to use the word "crazy" on a forum, it's just, I think it may be true. 3. Someone may have been experiencing false memories or may be a victim of the Mandala effect and that description was fan-made based on people's false memories. 4. Yes, this may seem like one of the most ridiculous examplea. I doubt anyone will EVER discover time travel. But there ARE rumors that Disney will buy Viacom in the future, since they're buying all these companies. So, another belief I have, this one is based mainly on my personal opinion, is that future Viacom (a.k.a. Disney-Nickelodeon-MTV incorporated) is time-traveling to the past to delete all hints of unwanted scenes. So, like for example, since Disney owns Star Wars, they got rid of "Luke, I am your father." because it sounds "demonic". Then, they got rid of "I wish my buts were chocolate." because it's inappropriate. Then, they get rid of the IWATG deleted scene because it's scary. Now, yes, this sounds ridiculous, but it kinda makes sense for those who believe in time travel. And also, I predict that Disney will buy Kellogg's or whatever company owns Froot Loops too. And that's why it's not Fruit Loops. Because they want it to look better, and Fruit Loops doesn't look right, even though it IS grammatically correct. So, yeah, I basically sound like a dumb scientist trying to explain the mandala effect... but I think you'll get it.

spongebranch

Banished
To be honest, the way that person described it. This seems to be one of the most believable false deleted scene rumors. I mean, I know that it never showed SpongeBob and Patrick ACTUALLY buy the chocolate. Didn't it skip to them delivering the chocolate to the first customer? I mean, it's the same thing with IWATG. Many people believed the rumor since there was a noticable fade. However, someone uploaded the original airing and the scene was cut out. I'm sure eventually, someone will find the original airing and it'll be cut out. To be honest, I think this is the SpongeBob equivalent of the famous "Luke, I am your father" line from Star Wars which many people believed to be in the original release of that one Star Wars movie. Not really sure which one since I never really payed attention to Star Wars. But the real line is actually "No, I am your father." not "Luke, I am your father." So yeah, I have a few exmaples of why people may be remebering these things wrong. 1. People could be mixing up Chocolate With Nuts with other episodes where they go to Barg N'Mart in their mind. Help Wanted, for example. 2. The person may be crazy... or have Schizophrenia, where they see things that aren't really there. And yes, I hate to use the word "crazy" on a forum, it's just, I think it may be true. 3. Someone may have been experiencing false memories or may be a victim of the Mandala effect and that description was fan-made based on people's false memories. 4. Yes, this may seem like one of the most ridiculous examplea. I doubt anyone will EVER discover time travel. But there ARE rumors that Disney will buy Viacom in the future, since they're buying all these companies. So, another belief I have, this one is based mainly on my personal opinion, is that future Viacom (a.k.a. Disney-Nickelodeon-MTV incorporated) is time-traveling to the past to delete all hints of unwanted scenes. So, like for example, since Disney owns Star Wars, they got rid of "Luke, I am your father." because it sounds "demonic". Then, they got rid of "I wish my buts were chocolate." because it's inappropriate. Then, they get rid of the IWATG deleted scene because it's scary. Now, yes, this sounds ridiculous, but it kinda makes sense for those who believe in time travel. And also, I predict that Disney will buy Kellogg's or whatever company owns Froot Loops too. And that's why it's not Fruit Loops. Because they want it to look better, and Fruit Loops doesn't look right, even though it IS grammatically correct. So, yeah, I basically sound like a dumb scientist trying to explain the mandala effect... but I think you'll get it.
no, just no. we are not starting this search all over again.
The scene in I Was a Teenage Gary was confirmed to not even be in the storyboard, same with Chocolate With Nuts.
if it was actually cut out of the recording, you would hear the VHS static skip.

JoshuaBrony021

Banished
no, just no. we are not starting this search all over again.
The scene in I Was a Teenage Gary was confirmed to not even be in the storyboard, same with Chocolate With Nuts.
if it was actually cut out of the recording, you would hear the VHS static skip.
Okay, for all you people who misunderstood, yes I'm aware this scene doesn't exist.
I'm just stating that it's the most realistic explanation.

Back