I sort of predicted "Girls' Night Out" and "A Cabin in the Kelp"!

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I wrote an idea for an episode a few years ago on this site:
https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/my-episode-idea-girl-power.60692/

Some interesting coincidences. My idea was about the girl characters (Karen, Pearl, Sandy, and Mrs. Puff) having to team up to escape being trapped by a villain at a concert. So my plot is very different from these episodes. But it's interesting that there did end up being episodes focusing on these female characters.

I called my episode "Girl Power," but I swear I thought about calling it Girls' Night Out. I got that name from a Danny Phantom episode of the same name where girl villains team up, but I didnt end up using that name because I didn't want to copy Danny Phantom.

I'm not sure if the SB episode Girls' Night Out was announced when I wrote my idea, I dont think it was. I'm sure Cabin in the Kelp definitely wasn't announced yet. I wrote my idea about 8 months or so before Girls Night Out aired. Girls' Night Out would have had to be in production/already been produced when I wrote my idea.

But I think this is a pretty interesting coincidence. I guess it's a common idea for an episode to focus on the female characters. Pretty nice I sort of "predicted" these episodes haha. I almost got the name "Girls' Night Out" right too

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Maybe the crew secretly looks for ideas on the internet. I mean there is an episode on the fanon wiki called Sold! which later became a real title.
Oh wow, I didn't know that about Sold. Who knows.

But for when I wrote my episode idea, it's just a coincidence because production on Girls' Night Out would have had to have started already, since episodes take so long to make.

Back