¡ǝʇıʞsɹǝɥʇɐ1q buıɹǝɥʇɐ1q

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Did everyone organize and plan a huge comeback or something? :P It started with just Oren and s21sponge, but now it seems like EVERY old member is returning.
Anyone I forgot? :P
You forgot SpongeyStephie!!! :no: ^_^
Adding to that... You forgot imkatluver. (She hasn't posted in a while, so that counts.)
Oh, yeah, that's right.

I wouldn't know her if I hadn't stolen her arcade trophy. ;)

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I wonder if SquidwardLover is still as hilarious.
She is. She still hates you guys a lot.

SBM is all she would talk about at Avatar Dream and she would say how you guys are stupid boobish maniacs (her apparent initials of sbm), oh and she still went on about Sheeba.

:no:

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Here is a message she sent back...

Seriously, you guys need to open up your brain for at least 5 minutes.

1st of all, I quit. Why? Because your members treat me like crap. Why the ::dolphin noise:: would I go on? I have better things to do then get cyberbullied by a bunch of losers. Even if I do say "Hi", the only thing I'll get is "Get lost".
Second of all, the last time I entered one of your contests, you deleted my contest entry. So how the ::dolphin noise:: can I win when you delete my entries?
Third of all, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You boobs banned my IP! How the ::dolphin noise:: can I go back when you losers banned my ::dolphin noise::ing IP? XD

You need better brains if you want a better site. I'm not alone when I say that SBM isn't the site to be.

I've convinced many people that you guys suck, your patback and Ocean Man quit, I quit, I'm pretty sure spongezilla quit, and I believe I stole Sandy_rocks.

And if TTS and debubster still think I'll be back, tell their asses that I ::dolphin noise::ing moved on and I will never be back. Heck, I CAN'T be back.

And I'm not gonna say "pardon my language." Your asses deserve it for all you guys have done to me...

Oh my, how SBM has changed since she made that post. O_o
Here is a message she sent back...

Seriously, you guys need to open up your brain for at least 5 minutes.

1st of all, I quit. Why? Because your members treat me like crap. Why the ::dolphin noise:: would I go on? I have better things to do then get cyberbullied by a bunch of losers. Even if I do say "Hi", the only thing I'll get is "Get lost".
Second of all, the last time I entered one of your contests, you deleted my contest entry. So how the ::dolphin noise:: can I win when you delete my entries?
Third of all, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You boobs banned my IP! How the ::dolphin noise:: can I go back when you losers banned my ::dolphin noise::ing IP? XD

You need better brains if you want a better site. I'm not alone when I say that SBM isn't the site to be.

I've convinced many people that you guys suck, your patback and Ocean Man quit, I quit, I'm pretty sure spongezilla quit, and I believe I stole Sandy_rocks.

And if TTS and debubster still think I'll be back, tell their asses that I ::dolphin noise::ing moved on and I will never be back. Heck, I CAN'T be back.

And I'm not gonna say "pardon my language." Your asses deserve it for all you guys have done to me...
I think I'll ask Ocean Man why he quit SBM.

...?

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
If she didn't care about us so much why would she waste her keyboard tapping energy on writing that anyway?

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
*reads over list*

I'm pretty sure OM and Luke haven't left yet. O_o

Man..I remember when we used to be friends...we would play Aminal Cwossing together...good times...kinda.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Ag3nt_Dark
Annie Mae
Band Geek
dvdfge2
EtayR
goofy-goober
Monkeymoo
Mystery
revolution
Sandy_Rocks
SBManiac!!!
Singapore Resident
Sir Patrick
SpongeAngl
SquidwardLover
The Black Lab
Tristin-Z
People I want toc ome back.

Tristin-Z should be coming back sometime soon. She doesn't have access to a computer right now, but our mom's gonna be hooking up her old computer soon (perhaps this summer).

Back