I review every season 6 episode.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but oh well.

I have to say... season 6 wasn't to good. Gross moments, unlikeable characters, character abuse, you name it.

However... I've been to harsh to season 6. I will update every Saturday.

Here's the example of the updates:

HouseFancy.png

Episode: House Fancy
Production: 101a
Premiere: June 6, 2008

(review)

Charles' rating: random rating/10
Favorite moment: random moment
Favorite quote: random quote

KrabbyRoad.jpg

Episode: Krabby Road
Production: 101b
Premiere: March 3, 2008

(review)

Charles' rating: random rating/10
Favorite moment: random rating
Favorite quote: random quote

Goodbye, and see you for an update tomorrow.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I'll be following. And honestly, I don't think Season 6 is the absolute WORST Season. Season 7 is actually much worse if you ask me. I was planning on doing a Season 6 and 7 comparison sometime after both of my lists are done, as long as TropicalNards112233 will allow it (since he did it first).

GordokTheMad said:
I'll be following. And honestly, I don't think Season 6 is the absolute WORST Season. Season 7 is actually much worse if you ask me. I was planning on doing a Season 6 and 7 comparison sometime after both of my lists are done, as long as TropicalNards112233 will allow it (since he did it first).
I won't promise, but I might (25% chance) do a review every season 5 episode or review every season 7 episode.

If I review any other seasons, I won't seasons 1, 2, or 3, because my countdown sums my thoughts on those seasons pretty well.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
GordokTheMad said:
Go ahead, my loyal follower.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
TropicalNards112233 said:
Go ahead, my loyal follower.
Thank you very much! I've actually been meaning to do the comparison between seasons, to show that even though Season 6 is pretty bad at times, it's not... quite as bad as what Season 7 has to offer. So, when I'm finished with my darkest episodes list (I'm at Number 2 right now), I'll continue my silliest list and start the comparison (And I'll give you credit for inspiring me to do this).

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
GordokTheMad said:
Thank you very much! I've actually been meaning to do the comparison between seasons, to show that even though Season 6 is pretty bad at times, it's not... quite as bad as what Season 7 has to offer. So, when I'm finished with my darkest episodes list (I'm at Number 2 right now), I'll continue my silliest list and start the comparison (And I'll give you credit for inspiring me to do this).
No problem. I'm glad I inspired someone to do something worthwhile! I'll be sure to read it when it comes out.

GordokTheMad said:
to be honest, I like season 7 and I find this season a little better than season 6.

Anyway, looking forward to this list.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
One more thing, I'd appreciate it if you put a link to my topic in your first post. Thank you.

HouseFancy.png

Episode: House Fancy
Production: 101a
Premiere: June 6, 2008

Review:

Wow... Not the best way to start off the season. It's good and all, but I can't say it's amazing. Help Wanted, Your Shoe's Untied, The Algae's Always Greener, Fear of a Krabby Patty (somehow it bolded and I didn't do anything), Friend or Foe?; Great openers.

Plot:

Squidward tries to one-up Squilliam in a competition for House Fancy, but thinks quickly go wrong. Bla bla bla

Pros: Most of the episode is creative, and you've got a live one... Oh, and Squidward wins at the end

Cons: It gets boring, and that gosh darn toenail scene.

Charles' Rating: 7.5/10
Favorite moment: the ending
Favorite quote: "SKIN ME ALIVE AND DRENCH ME IN BOILING OIL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LIVING ROOM!" -Squidward

KrabbyRoad.jpg

Episode: Krabby Road
Production: 101b
Premiere: March 3, 2008

Review: This is a step up from House Fancy. It takes a little bit to get going, but I still really have good feelings for this one, and it just works.

Plot: Plankton, Patrick, Squidward, and Spongebob in a band. Awesome!

Pros: Them practicing, and a lot of other stuff. And, of course, cute Plankton.

Cons: Like House Fancy, the episode gets boring at times.

Charles' Rating: 9/10
Favorite moment: Plankton practicing with the teddy bear and the cup of hot chocolate.
Favorite quote: "I mean, we'll have a great time." -Plankton

The top 5 for the season:
2. House Fancy
1. Krabby Road

Join me next time for money searching, and impressive boat arts.

Krabby Road is great but It's too loud. House Fancy is so underrated and It's a great episode too. The toenail scene was awful.

Both of them are great starts to my least favorite season.

I changed the rules..

Penny_Foolish.jpg

Episode: Penny Foolish
Production: 102a
Premiere: March 7, 2008

Review:

Oh, boy... House Fancy/Krabby Road was great. It had greatness. This did not.

Plot: Mr. Krabs stalks Spongebob for a penny.

Pros: Some funny moments.

Cons: Boring, Mr. K is unlikeable, etc.

Charles' Rating: 1/10
Favorite moment: Pennies for the Pennyless
Favorite quote: The PFTP speech

Nautical_Novice.jpg

Episode: Nautical Novice
Production: 102b
Premiere: March 29, 2008

Review:

Eh...

Plot:

Spongebob tries to impress Mrs. Puff with his knowledge of boats.

Pros: Some pretty funny scenes, and Spongebob doing the stuff was awesome

Cons: the ending, Mrs. Puff's ignorance, it's boring

Charles' rating: 5.5/10
Favorite moment: Spongebob stopping the ship
Favorite quote: "Now here's your driver's license." -Mrs. Puff

Join me next time for events and symphonies

I feel doing three projects in one is going to put pressure on me...

You know what, guys? I've decided to can this project. I feel giving season 6 a chance again is fine, but doing three products at once is to much for me.

So, yeah...

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'm gonna go on hiatus until my bottom 60 and top 117 are done.

Back