I have a theory about Kamp Koral

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I have discussed this before, but if you don't know what I'm saying here's a summary:

In one episode of this series, Plankton gets thwarted by Sandy after he tried to steal what would be the secret formula...

Later, Sandy (in Kamp Koral) contacts herself (in the main series) telling herself that the mission is successful and Plankton failed.

This leads me to think that Plankton also has ties to his future self as well and because of this, Sandy decided to send her past self to stop Plankton from doing what ever he's planning...

So that's just my summary of this theory that I've probably made, what do you think?

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I have discussed this before, but if you don't know what I'm saying here's a summary:

In one episode of this series, Plankton gets thwarted by Sandy after he tried to steal what would be the secret formula...

Later, Sandy (in Kamp Koral) contacts herself (in the main series) telling herself that the mission is successful and Plankton failed.

This leads me to think that Plankton also has ties to his future self as well and because of this, Sandy decided to send her past self to stop Plankton from doing what ever he's planning...

So that's just my summary of this theory that I've probably made, what do you think?
I can confirm the episode you are talking about is "Kitchen Sponge". Also, this is an interesting theory.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

i really like that theory

Back