I grade and review each Season 8 episode

Accidents Will Happen. This episode is the first Season 8 episode. It aired July 18, 2011. If you ask me this was a bad start to Season 8. It is not cause of Squid Abuse. It is cause how Squidward was sort of a jerk. Now Mr. Krabs does all this stuff for Squidward. Now I am sure that most of you knew that Squidward wasn't telling the truth.
Did you know? Patrick said Finland
Worst Character: Squidward
Grade: 5.5/10

The Other Patty
Ok the 2nd of Season 8. I find this to be a bad episode. I don't find anything to be good about it. Now this like that Season 4 episode with some other stuff. The charters were not that good. SpongeBob was ok in the episode, Mr. Krabs and Plankton are not that good in this episode.
Worst character, characters Mr. Krabs and Plankton.
Grade 6.1/10

The Hot Shot
Ah yes this episode. Now once again Mrs. Puff was in a episode and was not that good. Then there is a new character Tony Fast Jr. Now this episode was the first good Season 8 episode IMO. Now This episode may have had some very bad moments. But I still like it.
Best Character - Tony Fast Jr.
Grade - 8.5/10.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I didn't really like "The Hot Shot". It wasn't very funny and it was rather boring. I didn't like Tony Fast Jr, either, they need to stop using these weird new characters and use Sandy more often.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
- Accidents Will Happen was actually good. I liked Squidward in this episode.
- The Other Patty was decent, but I pretty much hate the ending.
- The Hot Shot was good, but some parts were boring.

I actually like Accidents Will Happen and The Ohter Patty. I also think The Hot Shot was great too.

Back