I found This On Twitter Regarding Spongebob Squarepants Spong Out Of Water Screening

delete my account

PRESIDENT
E.V.I.L said:
yes, even though he was most definitely a pre-movie worker, it was him and solely him by whom post-movie was wrecked, lol
I bet he didn't even write for the original movie!

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I personally never had anything against Paul. Heard he's a really funny guy in real life and he seems like a pretty talented artist to me. Besides, maybe the quality of the post movie stuff would be worse without him and I wouldn't be surprised if he had to do with a lot of the best post movie stuff in some way or another and had significant contributions to those.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This topic is confusing. I was just about to post that picture and say how funny it was and how glad I am that Paul is working on the movie because nearly all of his replies to people on Twitter make me laugh (the skeleton picture was in reply to somebody who asked for a picture of him with Hillenburg). He was being friendly and we even got a behind-the-scenes photograph from it. Why use it as a reason to rude about him?

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I'm going to edit my post. He probalby is a fantastic guy, but yeah. I'll edit my post.

He will go great.He did the film. ANd he did my favirote episode ("Sailor Mouth"). IT's great to see him back.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
You have to be open-minded in this show since the first movie. Sure, there are some not-so-well-done episodes but it shouldn't be entirely Paul Tibbitt's fault. This should be a group effort.

Not sure how it runs at the studio but I hope it's something like a group effort. Everyone has a say in what the episode is about, the comedy, and other parts that are involved in making the show.

Paul Tibbitt is a trooper because he doesn't care what the critics say. He is awesome.

Back