In Progress I Don't Like Spongehenge's Top 10

Yoshi

Giant Clam
I will rank my top 10 episodes! I will do my 10 right after I do this main message, then do 9-5 on October. On the Sunday after that, I will do 4-2, and will end the year by doing number 1.

Yoshi

Giant Clam

10. The Krusty Plate​

Starting my list is a post-movie episode. In the episode, SpongeBob tries to clean a very hard-to-get-off spot from a plate. He uses a cannonball that shoots a Sponge, and later molecular distortion. Talk about one spot.
Best Part: Spongebob using molecular distortion.to get the spot off the plate.
Worst Part: Spongebob not telling Mr. Krabs how he destroyed the place getting that spot off.
Hint for 9: A 6.1 without mixed reception.

Yoshi

Giant Clam

9. Squid's On A Bus​

In the episode, Squidward switches jobs with a Bus driver for a day...when SpongeBob is doing his weekday where he spends all day on a bus. Patrick is on to. I love how SpongeBob and Patrick are great in this episode. They're not? How about Patrick thinking that there was a bathroom on the bus? Lol! The thing where the pressure got them to sink down to this size is pretty cool. And Squidward is actualLynn happy about his job at the end. Yay!

hint for 8: Sweet Victory!

Yoshi

Giant Clam

8. Band Geeks​

I can safely say this is the most loved episode on my list for three reasons:
1) It is the only pre-movie episode on the list.
2) Most of the other episodes are normal famous or infamous.
3) It has a 9.7 on IMDb.
I love the song. 6th favorite in the entire series. And the jokes? My favorite is the people on the drums blowing on their drumsticks.

Hint for 7: RehydratedFodder's favorite episode

Yoshi

Giant Clam

7. Krusty Koncessionaires​

This is the only 15-minute episode on my list. In this ripoff of "Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom" Squidward sneaks backstage. Funny moments pursue! Hahahahahaha!

I can't think of anything else to say so
Hint for 6: A Christmas special

Yoshi

Giant Clam

6. It's A SpongeBob Christmas!​

It's amazing. The song is my 7th favorite in the series. The animation is great. I love it. Just one thing- NOTHING!

Hint for 5: The sister episode of one of the episodes on this list

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Since it's 3:07, I' doing 2.

5. Dream Hoppers​

In this dialougless episode, SpongeBob chases a walking and (sort of) talking Krabby Patty into his friend's dreams. The main reason I like this episode is because it feels original despite it being a ripoff of "Sleepy Time." Now we move on to number 4.

4. SpongeBob's Last Stand​

In this environmental episode, SpongeBob tries to save Jellyfish Fields. I just love it. This is where it gets to WHY CAN'T THIS BE LONGER level. Funny jokes, such as Krabs raising his claw all because he likes saying "Aye!" and the song.

Hint for 3: A TV movie

Yoshi

Giant Clam

3. Atlantis SquarePantis​

This is amazing. In the episode, Spongebob and his friends go to Atlantis. The songs are amazing, it has a very interesting plot with obviously amazing execution. My favorite song is " Krabs's Song". See you the Friday of Christmas!

Hint for 2: Does this remind you of another episode?

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Great review! I definitely agree with Squids On A Bus unfortunately i havent seen Band Geeks nor SpongeBobs Last Stand yet I obviously agree with Krusty Koncessionaires! Its A SpongeBob christmas is an episode i need to rewatch! Sadly i hate Dream Hoppers :( Atlantis SquarePantis was nice so yeah!

Back