I Don't Like SpongeHenge

Last edited:

bobthesponge

Floating Shopping List
i'm up for it but i dont know how to add the sig to my messages

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
i'm up for it but i dont know how to add the sig to my messages
Sure saw your favorite episode was single cell anniversary also if you go to your thumbnail click it click on where it says signature and thats how you do it but then double click the image i sent you and click on open image with new tab you should be able to do that click on the image (not media) and then the link thing copy the link then paste it to the link :)

bobthesponge

Floating Shopping List
this will take awhile but my favorite sb episodes are single cell, patrick the game and dream hoppers. favorite characters: (not sb and sb related) are spongebob, patrick, parker j cloud and yoshi

Yoshi

Giant Clam
PLEASE!!!!! But how wi ou add it?

Anyway my favorite episode is Two Thumbs Down, and I also want you to add Patrick Star Show Patrick and Cosmo from The Fairly OddParents on it.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
PLEASE!!!!! But how wi ou add it?

Anyway my favorite episode is Two Thumbs Down, and I also want you to add Patrick Star Show Patrick and Cosmo from The Fairly OddParents on it.
if you go to your thumbnail click it click on where it says signature and thats how you do it but then double click the image i sent you and click on open image with new tab you should be able to do that click on the image (not media) and then the link thing copy the link then paste it to the link :)

And yes i can do that

Back