Hurt and Heal #1

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Many of my other game ideas have never really became popular like Same Plot, Different Title was, so I've decided to bring an old SpongeBob Wiki game onto here. Let's see how it'll go...

How to Play

The Rules are carried over from a SpongeBob Wiki game:

Rules

1. You may vote every 5 hours. After 4 eliminations, this will go down to 2. After 8 eliminations, this will go down to 1 hour.
  2. All episodes will start the game with 10 HP (health points), unless specified.
  3. You have 3 HP at your use to hurt and/or heal episodes with. By healing an episode, your HP is added to the episode's HP. By hurting an episode, your HP is subtracted from the episode's HP. If an episode reaches 0 HP, it is eliminated and removed from the competition. The max HP an episode could have is 24.
  4. After 4 eliminations, you will have 4 HP at your disposal. After 8 eliminations, you will have 5 HP to use.
  5. That's all!
Examples:

+3 Band Geeks
-3 SpongeBob You're Fired
+2 Dying For Pie, -1 To Love a Patty
+1 Chimps Ahoy, -2 Smooth Jazz At Bikini Bottom

THE CONTESTANTS (will be updated)

There are 12 episodes to hurt/heal. These are chosen at random from an online random episode generator.

License to Milkshake (23 HP)
Club SpongeBob (21 HP)
What's Eating Patrick? (15 HP)

ELIMINATED (will be updated)

Pat No Pay (10th)
The Pink Purloiner (9th)
Squirrel Record (8th)
Grandma's Kisses (7th)
Yeti Krabs (6th)
Drive Thru (5th)
MMBB6: The Motion Picture (4th)

I will be updating this every once in a while. If I liked your post, it means your vote has been entered. The last update time (EST) is provided below for reference.

4:54 PM, 2/22/22

Have fun!

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-1 License to Milkshake
+2 Club SpongeBob

*Due to the theme I’m using (Mermalair), it’s kind of hard to read some of the text. Can you change the color of the black text to something lighter, please?*

Back