Huge Nickelodeon theme park coming to NJ

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/16/giant-nickelodeon-theme-park-coming-to-new-jersey/amp/

Aliza Chasan

MEADOWLANDS, N.J. (CNN) — SpongeBob SquarePants may live in a pineapple under the sea, but he’ll have a new home in New Jersey soon at Nickelodeon Universe: the largest indoor theme park on the continent.

The 8.5 acre park will feature rides and attractions centered around iconic Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nickelodeon is joining with Triple Five Group of Companies for the theme park at American Dream, a massive shopping and recreation center in New Jersey.

“Based on the success we have seen with Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America we are excited to bring the number one entertainment brand for kids to American Dream,” said Triple Five President Don Ghermezian.
It's happening sweetheart

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
new jersey isnt super far from me, so this is nice. hope i'll be able to go to this someday.

Kaiju

I love SBM
I Want A Gum Ball Theme Park Instead!!!!!!

Halibut said:
minnesota had it first hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh yeah minnesota

thanks for reminding me it exists

Luray

Sea Creatures Rule!!!
the same place where Bill Watterson and Amelia Air
This is cool and all, but my question is are they gonna shut down the one in minnesotta like they did With the nick hotel?, shutting it down in florida and then moving it to punta cana, or are they gonna have two different theme parks?

Poop

it is i
>meadowlands They should have in in wildwood tbh

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
"Huge"? "8 acres"? Will it be indoors? I can't tell. I'm also hoping for some rides from all the great shows... It's not that far from me.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Mr. Nicktoons said:
This is cool and all, but my question is are they gonna shut down the one in minnesotta like they did With the nick hotel?, shutting it down in florida and then moving it to punta cana, or are they gonna have two different theme parks?
Well the article said that the one at MOA is very successful right now, so it seems like they could just make it a chain like the old Nickelodeon Central areas in the Cedar Fair parks.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
630x355.jpg

Here's a concept rendering of what the new Nickelodeon Universe in New Jersey's American Dream Meadowlands mall will look like.

Back