How's School Going for You?

If you are in school, that is. Don't skip just to be on SBM, okay? :xP:

Have you met any friends, or any enemies? Perhaps any frenemies you made? Do you like your teachers? How's your school's food (I doubt it's good, unless you're in college)?

Sorry for all the questions, just curious what's going on behind your screens!

Decently. I have at least a B in every class, which satisfies my parents. Though algebra is kind of a pain. I think I've met a total of one new friend this year. I like most of my classes, and all my teachers are pretty nice. Recently I got addicted to this game called Cookie Clicker, though my school blocked it yesterday because kids were playing it during class. Which is a shame, because I was doing really good. When I first started the school year this year I had no idea what to do, and now I know the school like it's the back of my hand. Also I haven't tried the school's food yet (though it looks really good, as they serve pizza and french fries quite a lot.)

Also, Cool Math Games is blocked at my school but SpongeBuddy Mania isn't. Weird logic.

Squidzy said:
my school's food is isn't that bad O_O
What they do serve?

ghosts_of_all_goblins said:
Decently. I have at least a B in every class, which satisfies my parents. Though algebra is kind of a pain. I think I've met a total of one new friend this year. I like most of my classes, and all my teachers are pretty nice. Recently I got addicted to this game called Cookie Clicker, though my school blocked it yesterday because kids were playing it during class. Which is a shame, because I was doing really good. When I first started the school year this year I had no idea what to do, and now I know the school like it's the back of my hand. Also I haven't tried the school's food yet (though it looks really good, as they serve pizza and french fries quite a lot.)

Also, Cool Math Games is blocked at my school but SpongeBuddy Mania isn't. Weird logic.
Cool Math Games isn't blocked at my school lol sorry for your loss though cool math is a haven of games while you're bored at school.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
It's pretty good. I have all As, but AP Calculus is killing me D: I'm trying to figure out a better way to study for tests in it, so if any of you guys have tips I would love to hear them!

MY CHOCOLATE LEG! said:
It's pretty good. I have all As, but AP Calculus is killing me D: I'm trying to figure out a better way to study for tests in it, so if any of you guys have tips I would love to hear them!
AP Calculus!? :blink: Oh boy, I'm not even close to getting to that class. I'm only in Geometry.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
IAmASpookyGoober2004 said:
AP Calculus!? :blink: Oh boy, I'm not even close to getting to that class. I'm only in Geometry.
I would say I wish I was in geometry but I despised that class lol
I'm more of an algebra person I guess

Chris

Floridian
I liked Algebra more than Geometry.

I haven't been in school for years.

This time 10 years ago was the beginning of my senior year of high school.

Take_On_Me

Imitation Krab
Algebra is one of those classes that either you do really good or you're really bad,, there's no inbetween lol.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
To be honest, great???
I started highschool this year, but it's an art school, I'm in the music faculty, and I'm actually having fun there???
Also, we have a cafeteria,so I can eat ice cream between lessons, which is great :0

Take_On_Me said:
Algebra is one of those classes that either you do really good or you're really bad,, there's no inbetween lol.
exactly my friend

Also I think I've just always found Math easy. I get the hang of it eventually. As I've already said, Geometry has been especially easy for me this year.

IAmASpookyGoober2004 said:
Also I think I've just always found Math easy. I get the hang of it eventually. As I've already said, Geometry has been especially easy for me this year.
If I'm ever in geometry, I bet I won't be as lucky. :xP:

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Yo i'm in English right now, I'm supposed to be doing a prject or whatever, but i'd rather look at channel ratings and other random ::dolphin noise:: on this website :hehe: But i mean, im already doing good in school so what does it matter :thumb1:

Back