Howdy, Goofy Goobers!

SBAddict128

Baby Clam
My name is Andrew White, and my snuggly friend and wife of 4 years says howdy from her tree dome in the ocean! I currently work from home due to coronavirus, but my job isn’t conducive to my situation since all I do is check my work emails. However, I have other ways to keep me occupied. I play Super Mario games, along with BFBB (original and Rehydrated remake). Besides that, I am an avid music fan. My go-to service is Spotify. On different days of the week, I listen to a different music genre.

The schedule looks like this:
Monday - Hip-Hop and R&B
Tuesday - Country
Wednesday - Rock, Indie, Alternative, and Metal
Thursday - Pop
Friday - Dance/Electronics/EDM
Saturday - Jazz, Blues, Folk and Acoustic

Sunday’s my WILDCARD day, where I can listen to any genre not listed (except for Kids and Family, I’m too old for ::dolphin noise:: like that).

There are rules to this schedule:

• I can only stream a song once every other week.
  • The last week of each month is New Music Week, where I find and play songs I’ve never heard.
  • The music shuts off at 8:30 PM, although I can end it earlier.
  • There is no particular sub-genre I listen to all day.
  • My songs encompass artists from every level of fame, every sub-genre, all across the world, all throughout the decades, and even the top hits in each genre.
Variety is the spice of life, that’s what they say.

And as for exercise, I keep fit by walking 3 mph for an hour on the treadmill in our workout room. I finish each workout with 20 sit-ups in hopes of losing flab in my belly.

Hope you get to know me better! I look forward to talking to all of you!

Back