How would you fix SpongeBob HeroPants?

I know many people regard this as one of the worst SpongeBob games ever made and so that makes me think... what would you fix in SpongeBob HeroPants if you were working on it and how? Who would the publisher be? The developer? What genre? Personally, I'd of course have Heavy Iron Studios behind developing the game and it would be a 3D platformer with progression similar to the first movie game. Not sure about the publisher though, THQNordic was just Nordic Games before this game I believe... I don't know. :dunno:

What I would also do is keep the superpowers, add more worlds like Salty Shoals, and give the game an original soundtrack with some songs being from the movie or the movie's official soundtrack. Then, I would improve on the upgrade system to balance things out more and most importantly release it on Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, and PS3. I keep thinking of having it on Switch, but I'm keeping the mindset of developing the game when it was actually being developed, A.K.A. before the Switch released. :sweat:

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Adding more worlds like the post-apocalyptic Bikini Bottom and Salty Shoals when Spongebob must survive through the giant beach city.
The boss of the post-apocalyptic Bikini Bottom would be a chase sequence with the player getting pursed by the Bikini Bottomites when the boss of Salty Shoals is the exterminators (the one from the deleted scene of the first movie) who are trying to capture Spongebob and his friends to make experiments on them since the events of Sponge out of Water.
Make the levels less empty, more open and more interesting.
Make the graphism better.
Adding a final boss who is a giant Burger Beard from the imagination of Spongebob mind.
Releasing the game on PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and PC.
Adding a original soundtrack to the game.

Back