How Would You Fix Disney XD?

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I would make some more of those Gravity Falls shorts, they were good. And a Gravity Falls and Wander over Yonder movies.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
i would stop all their new age shows,rebrand it as toon disney and bring back shows like.darkwing duck,tailspin,ducktales,gargoyles,the quack pack,the goof troop,
the jungle cubs,alladin the animated series,hercules the animated series,bump in the night,the mighty ducks.and on the other disney channel rebrand it a disney one saturday morning.with shows like pepper anne and recess.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
todd phillips said:
i would stop all their new age shows,rebrand it as toon disney and bring back shows like.darkwing duck,tailspin,ducktales,gargoyles,the quack pack,the goof troop,
the jungle cubs,alladin the animated series,hercules the animated series,bump in the night,the mighty ducks.and on the other disney channel rebrand it a disney one saturday morning.with shows like pepper anne and recess.
To be honest, he's kinda got a point

Except for new age shows because wander is <3

PinkPearl

insert title here
Take away all the new-live action shows, and bring back the old ones. We need a throwback channel :thumbsup:
That's not to criticize anyone else's opinion though. I just don't care for them myself.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
The only way to fix any channel of this sort is to get rid of live-action entirely.

The only way.

WhoWantsStancakes

todd phillips said:
Are you every '90s kid rolled into one?

Anyways, I don't really care. Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are their only decent shows, to be honest. (Star is okay) Disney xD can crash and burn for all I care.

BeanoSponge said:
I would make some more of those Gravity Falls shorts, they were good. And a Gravity Falls and Wander over Yonder movies.
I don't know what a Wander Over Yonder Yonder movie would be about. A Gravity Falls movie could be great, though.

More

VIP
Put the animation back on Disney Channel and get rid of the dumb live-action stuff.

Oh and stop airing premieres on Monday's. They're always really inconvenient.

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
todd phillips said:
You need spaces after the comma and before the next word. Anyways, You need to consider the people who like some of the new age shows that Are Actually Pretty Good. I mean, in 2010 cartoons started improving and we went from The Problem Solverz to Regular Show.

The Drifter

Some person.
Goes back in time to murder Walt Disney. So Disney company would never exist and we have nothing to fix.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
President Squidward said:
Kill Wander, Star and Gravity Falls.

Success
k9Zmpsf.png

Gary Look Doubloons!

Magister Slayer
Stop everything except Wander and Gravity Falls (Yes it's on disney too, but still.) and bring back some good 'ol shows, here's my list of shows they could bring back and explanation why they should be brought back.

Kim Possible (I kinda grew up with this show, I still love watching Re-Runs, TOO BAD THEY"RE AT 3AM ET)

Duck Tales (Look up this show, you will know why.)

Cory in the House (A funny show, that's basically it :P)

I will add more to this list when I'm not in a rush to get back to school XD

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
hmm

Gary Look Doubloons! said:
Stop everything except Wander and Gravity Falls (Yes it's on disney too, but still.) and bring back some good 'ol shows, here's my list of shows they could bring back and explanation why they should be brought back.

Kim Possible (I kinda grew up with this show, I still love watching Re-Runs, TOO BAD THEY"RE AT 3AM ET)

Duck Tales (Look up this show, you will know why.)

Cory in the House (A funny show, that's basically it :P)

I will add more to this list when I'm not in a rush to get back to school xD
They announced a Duck Tales reboot in February.

Back