How would you fix Disney Channel

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
*Stop putting Disney Jr. shows in the regular Disney Channel.
*Air more quality cartoons instead of bad teen sitcoms
*Have a Throwback Thursday every week
*Replace Disney XD with Toon Disney (remember that?)
*Have a couple more shows on the air
*Have a Disney Movie Channel

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Well.....

1) Live action shows need to git gud, m8. Or heck, at least have some that don't have the fake studio audience like "Even Stevens" or "Phil of the Future" for instance.
2) Air more Disney X D shows besides the live action stuff, get some animated stuff in there! If they do do that, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong cause I don't watch Disney Channel nearly as much as Disney X D.

Really the problem with Disney Channel is their programming. Sure there's people that like it, though there can still be room for improvement.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Replace it with Disney X D. That would pretty much solve every problem it has. Maybe let them have like two or so of their sitcoms but that's it.

Katniss

totally coral
I don't care anymore that Disney Channel has teen sitcoms but at least make them good ones like Girl Meets World. And like illiniguy said, it would be nice to see some more reruns of Disney X D cartoons on the channel.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Get rid of all the live action shows and replace them with the old ones (I'm not a '90s snob but they were soooo much better than the stuff that's on now).Or like Katniss said, at least make them good and not watered-down comedy with jokes about eating disorders.
Stop giving every actor a singing career

Back