How Will Each Character Die?

Supmandude

Squog
By being canceled after the 12th season.

Not gonna happen. Sponge Out of Water proved that SpongeBob is still be popular and will stay that way for years to come. It might get cancelled in Season 20 or so. ;)

WhoWantsStancakes

SpongeBob: Through his blissful optimism and trusting nature, he befriends a a murderous fish who takes advantage of him and eventually murders him. Either that, or he is captured by a fisherman who dries him up under a heat lamp. An American family use them as their household kitchen sponge.

Patrick: He is captured by the hooks and is placed in a tuna jar...smelling like Mayo, or he falls into a volcano pit.

Plankton: Getting squished.

Mr. Krabs: He sacrifices his health and liveliehood for the sake of money.

Squidward: Gets stung by a jellyfish or commits suicide.

Gary: Dies of old age.

Ceph

Ohno.
SpongeBob: He dies from eating too many Krabby Patties. It happened to that one guy in Sponge Out of Water...
Patrick: Something stupid, I guess. </squidward>
Squidward: Krabs makes him into calamari to sell at unreasonably high prices. Or choking on a fork laughing at something.
Krabs: The Flying Dutchman, fed up with his countless IOUs, finally takes his soul and puts it in his pickle soul bag. Without a soul, Krabs dies.
Plankton:
-After the movie -- he gets killed by inmates at the Institution for the Criminally Tiny.
-Before the movie -- He gets the formula after Krabs' death, but drops the bottle and it shatters, with a stray glass shard stabbing out his eye. His last words: "Oh, the cruel irony."
Sandy: Dome breaks, squirrel dies. Or choking on an acorn.
Gary: Either starvation or Puffy Fluffy comes back and swallows him whole...
Pearl: Freak breaching accident.
Flats: Dies from exhaustion.
Mrs. Puff: Suffers the same fate as Mr. Puff.
"My Leg!" Guy: Dies from a leg infection. His reported last words were "My leg!"
Squilliam: Dies laughing at the circumstances of Squidward's death.
Flying Dutchman: Some exorcist fish (exor-fish?) exorcises him. "THE POWER OF NEPTUNE COMPELS YOU!"

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Not gonna happen. Sponge Out of Water proved that SpongeBob is still be popular and will stay that way for years to come. It might get cancelled in Season 20 or so. ;)
holy ::dolphin noise:: I'll be like 30 by then

Back