How is School Going So Far?

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
For me it’s bittersweet. It’s my first day of my sophomore high school year. All of my six main friends are in NONE of my four classes and lunch this semester. (That includes two best friends. 😭) On top of that, the medicine I just started to take made me jittery and restless. Good news, my teachers seem nice.

My boat is sort of the similar, but sort of different. Love all my teachers (some I’ve had before) except my math teacher has a negative attitude, and I’m afraid that class is slowly turning into a headache. Didn’t have anyone I know in my classes at first, but I am slowly getting to know some, and I’m desperately waiting to find out if I can anchor the student newscast this next week so I can put it on my college applications and get them in already. When I find out whether I get into any of them or not I’m literally going to dress up and have drinks lol, I did make honor roll so that’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
For me it’s bittersweet. It’s my first day of my sophomore high school year. All of my six main friends are in NONE of my four classes and lunch this semester. (That includes two best friends. 😭) On top of that, the medicine I just started to take made me jittery and restless. Good news, my teachers seem nice.
I agree, my teachers are really nice, and pretty cool this year, however I barely ever have any of my friends in my classes. I think this year will be good though. BTW, I'm in the same grade as you!

Jerry

404 - Jerry not Found
So far, its been anxious as hell. While second half of the day was generally better, first half was very nerve wracking to say the least.

but hey, only two more years of this.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
It's okay I guess. I'm a senior, so I get to do all the fun stuff that school entails + college applications! Oh yes, I am having just a grand ol time.

Back