How does Patrick use barnacle chips?

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Has anyone else ever wondered that.. what are your theories? :P

hasfarr

your mom
Probably with salsa or ranch, but knowing Patrick, hearing him say that made me almost barf.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Well... if you try to think of something that Patrick would do to make Barnacle Chips taste delicious... then maybe he just eats then like nachos or something...

but everytime I watch the episode I think of something more along the lines of what ssj was saying lol

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I'm still not sure if Patrick meant that what he does to barnacle chips is delicious or not, just because of the wording:

"eat barnacle chips: they're delicious... they are most certainly not delicious"
"not the way I use them"
is he trying to say that they are delicious the way he uses them or that they are not delicious the way he uses them? O_o

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Oh yeah! I remember this. In "Chocolate with Nuts", Patrick reads the sign that says "Eat Barnacle Chips. They're delicious" and Spongebob responds back by saying "They are most certainly not delicious". Patrick then says "Not the way I use 'em."

Hmm...I wonder about this. Probably for combining them with foods that are bad matches to eat both with. Since Spongebob criticises the chips about their taste, Patrick maybe said "Not the way I use 'em" to reference about the foods he eat with the chips that are good to him but not with everyone else. I hope that this doesn't sound too confusing, but this may be convincing.

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Oh yeah! I remember this. In "Chocolate with Nuts", Patrick reads the sign that says "Eat Barnacle Chips. They're delicious" and Spongebob responds back by saying "They are most certainly not delicious". Patrick then says "Not the way I use 'em."

Hmm...I wonder about this. Probably for combining them with foods that are bad matches to eat both with. Since Spongebob criticises the chips about their taste, Patrick maybe said "Not the way I use 'em" to reference about the foods he eat with the chips that are good to him but not with everyone else. I hope that this doesn't sound too confusing, but this may be convincing.

nope, I understood exactly what you were saying:) and that's probably how he uses barnacle chips and knowing patrick its probably with really gross foods. Like how in that one episode his favorite ice cream is dill pickle swirl with peanut butter and extra bacon bits :P

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I always imagined that he did something really gross with them, knowing Patrick, however he uses them would probably be really weird. :P

Back