How do you think Season 10 of Spongebob is gonna be like?

How do you think Season 10 of SpongeBob is gonna be like, do you think the animation might be more new, do you think the episode is gonna be good? Please reply, because I want you to state your thoughts on the upcoming season.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Season 9b rejuvenated the series with a lot more energy in my opinion so I'm looking forward to this season. The small episode count also shows me they care more about quality than quantity this time.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Feeling like a new dimension to SpongeBob. A little bit more absurd, but really comedic and memorable from what I've heard and feel.

I have good hopes for season 10. I believe like any season, there will be some underwhelming or bad episodes, but there will be some good-amazing episodes as well (I hope there are more of the latter of course).

OWM

XD
We've got a fresh new slate with Waller/Ceccarelli as the new showrunners, so I'm curious and optimistic to see how well they do.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
It would probably be somewhat better than season 9. There will be a noticeable animation bump, there will be more expressive faces, and probably more constant in quality.

kev

innit
Well, we'll just have to wait and see. ;D

Back