how do you melt scenes into hd?? the lines isnt normally this clear

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
WRZH6aY.png

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
You need to be a bit more clear with what you're asking.

Also, including some text in the body of your post (not just the topic title) is standard procedure on a message board.

:rolleyes:

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
You need to be a bit more clear with what you're asking.

Also, including some text in the body of your post (not just the topic title) is standard procedure on a message board.

:rolleyes:
the quality of the episode isn't normally this clear, i'm wondering if there is footage of this hd version of it

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Is this the Christmas episode? (If you're genuinely looking for answers, it's always good to provide the most information possible.)

For my money, this simply looks like a still from the episode with some Photoshop filters applied; either that, or a remarkably well-done artistic rendition by someone else on the internet. ;)

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
Is this the Christmas episode? (If you're genuinely looking for answers, it's always good to provide the most information possible.)

For my money, this simply looks like a still from the episode with some Photoshop filters applied; either that, or a remarkably well-done artistic rendition by someone else on the internet. ;)
yeah, i recently found out it was used by a website called waifu2x where you can convert pictures from cartoons and give them a fresher feel, i did one my self, and yes the image is from Christmas Who
qHgDA4j.png

Last edited:
Back