Pinned thread How did you find SBM?

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
Forum hermit? As in, comes out of his cave for a little bit, then slinks back in for certain periods of time?

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I was googling about SpongeBob stuff, then I found here.
I don't really remember how, I think I was looking about the new episodes and the second movie.

I'm sad I didnt find this before :(

The DS Guy

Banished
I had kind of discovered it randomly just by looking up something SpongeBob-related online several years ago (probably sometime between 2012-15). But what caused me to make my account was PIEGUYRULZ and his SpongeBob reviews. I made my account specifically to talk with other PieGuy fans, but I'm on other forums as well.

BobCarotte

meep
I'm going to tell you how I found SBM and what I did in my newbie times.

Back when I was really active on YouTube, I heard of Pieguy in the comment section of a SpongeBob video. I googled "Pieguyrulz" because I was really curious to know who he was. I found his SBM profile then I started to lurk around this site but I wasn't sure if I should join or not. About two weeks later, I visited some user's channel and I found the link to his/her SBM profile (I can't remember who was that user). This time I was convinced to join so I created my account a few minutes later. Between August 2014 and June 2015, I only lurked around this site because I was too shy to post. I mostly went to the main site and looked at the gallery pictures, transcripts (where I met ssj since he typed most of the transcripts :P ), listened to SB songs, etc. On June 29 2015, I made my first post and since then I started to be active and made friends on here.

Well, that's the story, folks. So weird but interesting. :D

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
It isn't a really long history for me, but okay.

So, I was actually from the SpongeBob Wikia (Encyclopedia SpongeBobia) back in January 2013 and didn't really do that much. I made a few editings and discussed about many SpongeBob episodes. I was quite interesting in watching reviews and uploads on YouTube. I also dealt with a different forum and joined during that year. I was quite active there, but I started to lose interest, so I left for a while. I went back to the SpongeBob Wikia and posted on a message wall/blog post. Something came up on my mind, so I searched "SpongeBob forums" on Google. I looked it up and saw SpongeBuddy Mania. At first, I thought it was just a forum, but then I realized that t was actually a website with a lot of SpongeBob information. I was scared to join another forum, but I ended up doing that, so I joined this place and introduced myself. I just remembered that I made Top and Bottom lists, but I stopped doing them and became inactive, because I lost interest in the show and the fandom. During those days, I also watched PIEGUYRULZ videos and TheMysteriousMrEnter videos, but I only watched a few of them.

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
The first time I ever actually heard of the site was a long time ago when i heard Pieguyrulz mention it in one of his videos, I first became a member mainly because my old friend Mr. Nicktoons got me to join the site.

Squidzy

some guy in a mask
Normal googling, although I didn't specifically search "SpongeBuddy Mania". I lurked for a long time, before joining this month, so I already know who's who and whatnot.

Back