Pinned thread How did you find SBM?

JackFruitB

That one cartoon and gaming fan.
when i was 12 years old I was watching a guy named, LSuperSonicQ and he was talking about the SpongeBob Got Chocolate Milk ad. and he mentioned this site. So i went on google and i searched "spongebob got milk ad" and got this website as the first result at the time

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
when i was 12 years old I was watching a guy named, LSuperSonicQ and he was talking about the SpongeBob Got Chocolate Milk ad. and he mentioned this site. So i went on google and i searched "spongebob got milk ad" and got this website as the first result at the time
That video brought a ton of people here

GL1TCH

Part Computer or Something
I was talking about the piece of lost media

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
From doing random Spongebob rating searches, I found this website by a random stroke of luck (I'm saying "stroke of luck" because I enjoy SBM).

CrazyMew37

Some guy
I personally found this website from a YouTuber called TheMysteriousMrEnter, from a historical documentary about the community's opinion on Spongebob Season 4.

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
I personally found this website from a YouTuber called TheMysteriousMrEnter, from a historical documentary about the community's opinion on Spongebob Season 4.
Ahhhhhhh...None other than the cyberbullying MrEnter who publicly humiliated all of SpongeBob SquarePants' Seasons 6-8 writers to ironically advertise the platform to viewers.

Back