How can we improve/better SBM?

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...

1,349 posts
$1,877 doubloons
I’m not sure if this would improve SBM, but I’ve recently realised that whilst we have discussions for episodes and seasons, we don’t have any for characters. Maybe organising section for that?

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™

137 posts
$426 doubloons
Zimmy11 said:
I’m not sure if this would improve SBM, but I’ve recently realised that whilst we have discussions for episodes and seasons, we don’t have any for characters. Maybe organising section for that?
I would like that

EmployeeAMillion

School’s in Session!

3,535 posts
$6,215 doubloons
I’d say SBM is fine the way it is, but there’s always room for improvement. (That’s code for a Tim Allen emoticon, :auegh:)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,248 posts

$3,904 doubloons
Zimmy11 said:
I've always been against this from the beginning because it seemed too much to have a subforum for this when you can just talk about it in Bikini Bottom (or what was SpongeBob) forum. Now that we have 11tymillion subforums for seasons and other stuff, I can see this happening soon. ;)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
Wish there was like an app for the forum. I know you can access it through Safari, but I mean like an actual app for the website. It would be really cool to have notifications of SBM pop up on your phone, just a thought.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired

7,525 posts
$372 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
Wish there was like an app for the forum. I know you can access it through Safari, but I mean like an actual app for the website. It would be really cool to have notifications of SBM pop up on your phone, just a thought.
Is SBM not on Tapatalk? That's unfortunate, since it would be a free app that SBM could use for mobile that requires little to no effort to get started. Maybe this could be implemented? I've used Tapatalk on other forums and it's worked very well for mobile.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,248 posts

$3,904 doubloons
TattleTale Strangler said:
Is SBM not on Tapatalk? That's unfortunate, since it would be a free app that SBM could use for mobile that requires little to no effort to get started. Maybe this could be implemented? I've used Tapatalk on other forums and it's worked very well for mobile.
It is on Tapatalk. :)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
On the "previous fields" section, under favorite episode should also be a least favorite episode or character, or favorite/least favorite season. You've probably heard that a million times, but I don't see how it could be an issue, unless there's a space constraint.