How Can Squidward Cook Krabby Patties Without Knowing The Formula?

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SpongeBob has continuity errors. Deal with it.

Cha

I love SBM
Depends on if the secret formula is either a sauce or the Patty itself. It's probably the Patty because Plankton steals only it on multiple occasions. Squidward probably cooks up the frozen patties. But if we're talking about how to actually out the Krabby Patty together, (lettuce, onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc) it's possible he just uses the safe of already made patties from SB like in Just One Bite or SB cooks up patties the day before like in New Digs.

Growlie

Best Boy
Award said:
It's a theoretical question that deals with the timeline errors which could be a way to find some connection timeline wise. Deal with it.
Even If there are continuity errors, we'll Always Question Everything on SpongeBob! Deal with that!

View attachment 4233

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
CowBob RanchPants said:
Depends on if the secret formula is either a sauce or the Patty itself. It's probably the Patty because Plankton steals only it on multiple occasions. Squidward probably cooks up the frozen patties. But if we're talking about how to actually out the Krabby Patty together, (lettuce, onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc) it's possible he just uses the safe of already made patties from SB like in Just One Bite or SB cooks up patties the day before like in New Digs.
In the episodes though, SpongeBob had no way to make them at all before Squidward did.

More

VIP
Doesn't anyone know that a fresh batch is made rarely, and that most of the time SpongeBob just pulls a raw patty from the freezer and grills it?

Peterson

ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ƃuıdʎʇ ɹoɟ looɔ
Stuck in Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, England for
I love topics that deal with these kinds of stuff. Anyway, Squidward probably just used the pre-made ones as suggested above. He can't cook a patty right(In that one episode which I forgot its name, Squidward keeps grilling non-patty objects for some reason). And he doesn't know the secret formula apparently. So...interesting question indeed.

Cha

I love SBM
I love topics that deal with these kinds of stuff. Anyway, Squidward probably just used the pre-made ones as suggested above. He can't cook a patty right(In that one episode which I forgot its name, Squidward keeps grilling non-patty objects for some reason). And he doesn't know the secret formula apparently. So...interesting question indeed.
Hooky with its' fried boot and Pickles with its' burnt shake maybe?

The Drifter

Some person.
I agree with the pre-made patty theory. spongeBob probably made some fully made Krabby Patties and put them on the fridge, when SpongeBob is gone Squidward just reheat the patties and serve them to the costumers. If Squidward tried to cook his own patties, he usually fails miserably.

But it's funny that Patrick, who only worked in Krusty Krab for an episode, still know how to cook Krabby Patty several seasons later.

Kerststol

Amyroos
I assume Squidward is an experimental person. Which probably explains his lack of consistency. Sometimes he plays clarinet well, sometimes not. So since he doesn't know the formula, he just mix whatever he can find in the kitchen and see what happens. Sometimes the patty's good. Sometimes it's bad. Most of the time, it's horrifying.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Kerststol said:
I assume Squidward is an experimental person. Which probably explains his lack of consistency. Sometimes he plays clarinet well, sometimes not. So since he doesn't know the formula, he just mix whatever he can find in the kitchen and see what happens. Sometimes the patty's good. Sometimes it's bad. Most of the time, it's horrifying.
tumblr_mdcoo8Amy61rr3ibfo1_250.gif

The Drifter

Some person.
tumblr_mdcoo8Amy61rr3ibfo1_250.gif
Maybe the reason Squidward have no soul is because he puts it in the patties? :p

Back