Are you still in school?

• Yep

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • Naw

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
My college grades are pretty good, mostly As over everything else. It's really an improvement over what I got most of the time in high school.

ElectricPikachu said:
Yeah, most people who are taking Pre-Calc are seniors. AP Calculus AB isn't offered this year, because nobody at our school signed up for it. It will return next year, but I don't care about it, because I will leave next year.
Tbh while it helps to have calc in hs, if you have to take it in college you'll be shocked how many people take AP Calc and still struggle with it in college.
It's why I highly recommend to all aspiring college students that they not take the credit for the core classes in their major

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Usually, as a senior high school student, I get A's and B's. I mostly get A's in English, Math, Arts and Media while I get B's in Science and Filipino. Unlike my elementary years (1st to 6th grade), I get B's, C's and D's because my learning disability slows my learning down. But as of now, I don't have the disability anymore. Personally, I don't enjoy school that much because of bullies, but I do love Math, English, Chemistry and Physics.

And Fun Fact: In the Philippines, the grades in our K to 12 curriculum are in percent from 50% (fail) to 100% (perfect). 75% is a tie. They don't use the letter type grades. If you don't get it, here it is:

100% = A+
95-99% = A
90-94% = B+
85-89% = B
80-84% = C+
75-79% = C
70-74% = D-
60-69% = D
50-59% = F-

With round 2 of exams over, Psych and Chem improved significantly (A+ and B+), Bio went down (B+ and C), and Calc is the same pretty much lmao

Back