Horror filmmaker Wes Craven dead from brain cancer

hfjs

wes_craven_photo.jpg

A number of you have probably never heard of him, but he created some of the most classic and fine horror films there are. He's had a great and long career, he even created Nightmare on Elm Street and the Scream series. There are also the lesser known ones such as The Hills Have Eyes, but this is still a devastating to the horror industry nonetheless. He died at 76, working on stuff up till his death.

RIP

:(

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
He was a great man who was superb in the horror genre. From "The Hills Have Eyes", to "A Nightmare on Elm Street", to "Scream", he created films, characters, and storylines that are still loved by many to this very day. May he rest in peace.
craven.jpg
Ghostface-and-Wes-wes-craven-22783859-450-300.jpg

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
In other news, the folk behind pointless Hollywood sequels, remakes, adaptations of books/TV/other media, cash-ins of stuff (inspired by The LEGO Movie), prequels, reboots, shoddy Direct-to-DVD 3D films certified by Dove Family, Adam Sandler stuff, and more junk are all still alive.

SmythTheCrow

Space Pirate
He made us afraid of going to sleep and we love him for it. R.I.P. Wes Craven. That's the 4th death that made me sad this year. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd being Leonard Nimoy, Christopher Lee, and Satoru Iwata, respectively.

Moxley♥

We out here in heaven, smoking big doinks in heave
Huge blow right in my heart man. Halloween this year won't be the same without him. It'll be a great time to watch his legacy this year and watch some of his classics. Rest in power Craven.

Back