Hopes for Season 11

LadyElvis8

SpongeBob's wife
My hopes is that the new 'Doodlebob returns' episode will be one to remember and then.. in the future, my biggest wish is for Spongey to do a really brillant impersonation of Elvis Presley! ❤ Ah!

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Jibbix said:
I just want the show to take its ADD meds this season and calm down. I don't need exaggerated poses and yelling every 5 seconds. Just a return to the sensibilities of 9B and episodes like Mimic Madness is all I want.
It won't be; many people left the show to move on; and Kaz, Lawrence and Goodman are the consistent credited animation writers since "Snooze You Lose/Krusty Katering".

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
RomNick said:
It won't be; many people left the show to move on; and Kaz, Lawrence and Goodman are the consistent credited animation writers since "Snooze You Lose/Krusty Katering".
So if you're a bad writer you have to be a bad writer forever?

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
So if you're a bad writer you have to be a bad writer forever?
To be fair if you're a bad writer it's most likely not changing

Love the dude but Pursel didn't just suddenly start being a good writer halfway through his run - it was mediocre to very bad the whole time with a couple good outliers. Once you've established a pattern you generally become consistent with it.

Jibbix said:
To be fair if you're a bad writer it's most likely not changing

Love the dude but Pursel didn't just suddenly start being a good writer halfway through his run - it was mediocre to very bad the whole time with a couple good outliers. Once you've established a pattern you generally become consistent with it.
ayy you can always improve if you realize your flaws and fix them :3

Back