Holiday Episodes

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
What other holiday episode would you most like to see Nick make?

Thanksgiving
St Patricks Day (Patrick's holiday to himself)
Labor Day (day off from Krusty Krab)

I totally was going to post about a Thanksgiving feast at Spongebob's pineapple WITH EVERYONE!! That means SB, Patrick, Squid, Sandster, Cheapskate Sweaty DumbCrap, PlankPlank, Gerybeary, Latte Larry, Mrs. Pizza Puff, PEARLY WHIRLEY, and yesh, that's ittt

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
A new years episode might be cool.... not really sure what they would do though.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
I totally was going to post about a Thanksgiving feast at Spongebob's pineapple WITH EVERYONE!! That means SB, Patrick, Squid, Sandster, Cheapskate Sweaty DumbCrap, PlankPlank, Gerybeary, Latte Larry, Mrs. Pizza Puff, PEARLY WHIRLEY, and yesh, that's ittt

That'd be an awesome special, and another amazing full-cast episode. ;3

I'd love to see another Halloween episode, and definitely a New Years' Eve episode. I can picture Mr. Krabs holding a fireworks show and countdown and ripping everyone off. :3

That'd be an awesome special, and another amazing full-cast episode. ;3

I'd love to see another Halloween episode, and definitely a New Years' Eve episode. I can picture Mr. Krabs holding a fireworks show and countdown and ripping everyone off. :3

Wow, a new year's special WOULD be awesome! :thumb1:

I wonder how much Squiddy would really care. Maybe SpongeBob & Patrick will bring him to see that fireworks for New Year's at Goo Lagoon. :pfft:

Clean and off-topic.

Squidward getting drunk would be so funny to watch, he would actually like SpongeBob for once.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I love the idea of a New Years and a Thanksgiving special! I think that we have enough Halloween themed and Valentines Day episodes, and we are getting a new Christmas episode very soon, and these are two holidays that are pretty important! Maybe they could make Hannukah and Kwanzaa specials too, like the Rugrats did. :p lol

I love the idea of a New Years and a Thanksgiving special! I think that we have enough Halloween themed and Valentines Day episodes, and we are getting a new Christmas episode very soon, and these are two holidays that are pretty important! Maybe they could make Hannukah and Kwanzaa specials too, like the Rugrats did. :p lol

I actually agree. It would only be fair to do one for all of those late-in-the-year holidays. And how about Boxing Day? :p

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
A Leif Erikson Day episode! Hinga-dinga-durgin!

A Thanksgiving-themed Spongebob episode sounds like it would be fun too, though. They have a Thanksgiving-themed Spongebob game on Nick.com already, why not an episode?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I can't see them doing an episode about Thanksgiving, or any other strictly American holiday, because it wouldn't export very well. They did a 4th of July reference (Breath of Fresh Squidward) but it was so brief that it doesn't really matter if you don't know what it is.
Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day etc are all celebrated or at least recognised in a lot more countries.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I can't see them doing an episode about Thanksgiving, or any other strictly American holiday, because it wouldn't export very well. They did a 4th of July reference (Breath of Fresh Squidward) but it was so brief that it doesn't really matter if you don't know what it is.
Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day etc are all celebrated or at least recognised in a lot more countries.
They don't have to air it outside America if it's just an American holiday ;]

Boxing Day would be fantastic. I could see a whole bunch of laughter ensuing.

Back