Highlights and Lowlights of 2015?

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Best Parts: I got into gaming and filmmaking.

Worst Parts: BOMBINGS SHOOTINGS BOMBINGS SHOOTINGS BOMBINGS SHOOTINGS

ooooooofy

hello! :)
best: met some kewl peepz B))))))) also found some kewl youtube peepz :sbthumbs: 10th grade :whoo: became even kewler than i was last year :coolio: B)))))))
worst: failed english :patboo: got a bunch of crazy stuff attached 2 ma teeth :sandyomg: became kind of emo :0000

Best parts: ALL THOSE HOURS LISTENING TO RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS AND RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Worst parts: everything else.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Best parts:
Our hockey team winning conference championships
Going on vacation
Making up with someone where there was tension between us
Returning to SBM :)
All the family celebrations we had
Meeting a new guy on the basketball team...but then not being able to go to another game until the end of January :patboo:
Worst parts:
Donald Trump
Getting my wisdom teeth out
Having to write a loonnngg paper for a senior-level class that I'm sure I didn't do well on
Finding out the guy I like has a girlfriend and having them make out in front of me to prove a point

It was an okay year. Not great or anything special other than usual traditions, but way better than say... 2012.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Highlights: SBM, Post 2nd Movie SB, other great TV shows I got into, getting better at humor and YouTube creating, gaining the large friendship of a crush, my voice lowering, being able to sing great
Lowlights: Anger issues (and other stuff relating to that), and those shootings though

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
Good things:

My birthday was the best it's been in the last three years
I got accepted into school which I start in January
The summer was kind of nice
Getting to see The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2, Inside Out, and Minions in theaters

Honestly, everything else was just okay or kind of crappy, even holidays.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Best: SBM, 2nd movie Sb, getting into photography, improving on French, Going out to the Olympic Peninsula, improving on art and writing.

Worst: All the shootings and bombings, Donald Trump, The overplayed Fight Song, anger issues, school stress beyond belief

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
These are more personal things but...

Best parts:
-Meeting a friend I have now that I didn't know last year that's been a great help to me
-Finally getting tickets to my very first concert
-(this one is stupid lmao) Collecting more cool antiques
-Learning more about myself

Worst parts:
-Close friend moving to another part in Colorado
-Me being less active here
-Personal issues

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Best: The trip to Ohio is great (but sadly I'm leaving tomorrow night) and I went to this baby showerin September which was fun.

Worst: The start of my bad tourette's and OCD which took me to a trip to the hospital for a whole month (positives is the support I got here and the caring nurses and my doctor for helping me through that time as when I was told I had to do that I was dreading it.)

Best parts:
-The entire winter. Seriously best part of my 10's so far--snowshoeing at least twice, taking cross country ski lessons and genuinely enjoying it, getting some really memorable pictures, listening to some nice new songs on the radio, and having a general blast in school and doing well. Also some of the coldest conditiosn ever in NY--breathtaking, almost literally. Miss it so much.
-Ramadan... believe it or not. It's sad that my life is so pathetic that I have to have the excuse of not eating to have an excuse to do nothing all day, but god do I miss it. I spent the time binge watching Daria and binge watching lets plays and versus and playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I miss it
-Getting my smartphone in October. I lovet his thing because I can use the internet whenever I'm out in public and I have an excuse to not deal with people. Speaking of smartphone
-Meeting some awesome people, both rl and internet. Real life is one of the nicest people I've met and glad to have her as a friend in school and glad to have most of the same friends in my school too. The internet person knows who they are.
-Being introduced into watching sports. I used to hate it and now I've come to really enjoy it. So far I'm supporting the Steelers and a little bit the Rangers, though school has limited my ability to watch hockey. :( I eagerly await my biggest exams to be over so baseball season can be watched.

Worst parts (there were a lot but I'll narrow it down):

-April things just went downhill for reasons I honestly still don't feel comfy discussing and most of it isn't that personal. Just... gah. >_<
-Summer was an incredibly depressing experience when I wasn't able to just use the internet all day because I stress a lot and have effectively ruined myself.
-This entire school year can go die and burn in hell for all I care. It was already bad in September when I dealt with friend group drama and now it's December and I have my first below 90 overall average, will get kicked out of NHS if I don't raise that, and yet manage to have 0 motivation. ::dolphin noise:: it so hard and to think life just gets harder :facepalm:
-Over the summer and more I've just felt more disillusioned with my family. Whoops.

Katniss

totally coral
Best:
-finishing my second semester of sophomore year with all As
-attending my first concert, Taylor Swift, on my 21st birthday
-going to Myrtle Beach for a week in summer
-being there for my great grandmother's 100th birthday

Worst
-failing in my goal to get my learner's permit and driving lessons over the summer due to my anxiety
-struggling with my junior year classes this semester and feeling depressed

2015 started off alright but things started getting rocky towards the end. Here's hoping 2016 will be better.

BobCarotte

meep
Best:
Summer break
Being active here
My birthday
Post second movie SpongeBob

Worst:
Shootings and bombings
Donald Trump

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
E.V.I.L said:
-Being introduced into watching sports. I used to hate it and now I've come to really enjoy it.

My work is done here, folks.

HIGHLIGHTS
- Got deeper into my writing and finally took a creative writing class... gained some valuable insights there
- My longest continuous stay in New England ever :D
- Finally got into a regular exercise routine and I quite honestly am not sure how I ever made do without one for twenty years
- Going to Monterey for the first time; fell in love with it immediately
- WANDER SEASON 2 :D
- Became more active on Wikipedia...

LOWLIGHTS
- ... but less active HERE :(
- TICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICSTICS...
- Bombings
- Shootings
- More Bombings
- More Shootings
- More Tics
- Donald Trump
- Carly Fiorina
- And a few more bombings, shootings, and tics just for good measure...
- The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup AGAIN
- Did I mention TICS?!

So yeah. 2015 was progressing along quite nicely until about April. Then all the wheels fell off the wagon.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Best
First time I see SB episodes right after they air
SBM
I passed an exam with very good marks
Vacation in Italy

Worst
These last two months, they're terrible

RedSoxFan274 said:
My work is done here, folks.

It wasn't just you (the aforementioned internet friend in the first post can take a lot of credit too) but you do help me witht he hocey and I sure hope you'll help me with baseball when it does come :sbface:

Best:
- Snow in early months, seriously, it snowed so much in Istanbul, I had tons of fun. Hopefully I'll get more snow sooner.
- Getting into a college and being in "preperation" year. Not only I can rest before going ro first class next year, I managed to get new friends and teachers.
- My birthday was pretty cool. It vould have been more special since I'm 18 year old this year but hey, I still had tons od fun.
- Of course SBM, SBC and Deviantart are there to cheer me up.
- It's kind of funny to say but I'm impressed with SOOW and most of new SpongeBob episodes we get this year.
- Hearing thar Star Wars 7 is really great made me happy, even tho it does have a few criticism. I really want to see this movie now.
Worst:
- Terrorist attacks, especially the horrid one that happened in my country months ago and innocent people who died came together to celebrate peace before bombings happened, that's just sad. Worst part of the year.
- I was so depressed during Spring and and early Summer. Spring was bad because I had to deal with one of final exams to pass high school. Yeah, I was being a lazy butt but I was so tired of dealing with school exams and one of final exams and I was so worried that I'd not be able to pass. Early Summer was bad because after I'm done with exams, I had to choose which section I'm going to be in college and I didn't know what to choose. Heck, even my dad was so pissed off by this and I had to deal with that.
- I'm still socially akward, even tho I have new friends. I have trouble talking to someone sometimes (can't find words to express myself sometimes) or I'm just acting so silly and stupid because I can't talk to my friends that much.
- Spending too much time on the Internet is really unhealthy for me but I'm still doing it because I get bored.
- There's one say during my vacation when I get tanned so badly and hoursa later, we get in a bus and the bus was so crowded, everyone went so mad about this. Plus bus journey took so long, I was so sick of it.
- Too much allergies and flu in recent months. I'm so tired of sneezing so much.
- Recent months have been too cold and windy.
- I still can't control my hormones most of time, especially in public, god I still feel like an early teenager. I need a therapy.
- Politics this year, not going too detail on that. I don't wanna get into politics.
- Taking responsibility is too hard. Now that I'm an adult, I need to be prepared for my future and it's so tiresome. God, I hate being lazy but at the same time, I hate being hardworking.

As you can see, this year sucked for me but I'll say this. Since later months have been semi-decent for me, I thought this year was a bit better than last year but god, they are so close. Hopefully I'll be better next year because I have some hope that I'll make my life decent again.

Worst:
SBC :sbface:
No :bullshrimp:

The Drifter

Some person.
Best:
-Becoming an Atheist and no longer burdened by the fear of hell.
-My art skill (writing and drawing) starts to visibly improving.
-Gets into more interesting Internet communities.
-Still not dead.

Worst:
-It took me a long time to figure out what good things happened to me this year.
-So many failed grades.
-Realizing how I'm surrounded by bigots and racist.
-Constantly gets into unimportant internet fights.
-Tons of other stuff I don't want to talk about/list here.

Back