Pinned thread Hey yo! It's survey time! **2000 QUESTIONS**

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
[SIZE=10.5pt]3. Have you cut your own hair?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]​I think [/SIZE]once when I was a kid I cut off just a tiny bit of my hair. [SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
SonofMnemosyne said:
Do you hate the episode Squeaky Boots?
FinnDinner said:
Unfortunately an episode I just can't find myself liking. Obviously the squeaking ruins it for everyone, including me, but even ignoring the squeaking sound, the plot just isn't compelling enough for me. I am not really interested in Mr. Krabs getting annoyed, because I am annoyed too. I am too annoyed to find the gags that funny. The squeaking is so bad, it literally ruins both comedy and story. I see some attempt at freak out sequence, but an episode like Squid's Day Off did that way better, and it made way more sense that time. Him eating the boots is comedic, but kind of weird, and makes me feel more disturbed than I already am. When both aspects of an episode are ruined, it screams bad, and unfortunately, I have to call it as such. It's very close to being just OK, but there are no aspects from this episode that I find myself interested in. The biggest thing I'm hooked on is the squeaking stopping, and even that is handled weirdly. I think this is the first appearance of Pearl, and it's not the best starter episode to be real with you.

I thought that this episode was BAD: 3.9/10
I wouldn't say I HATE the episode, I was talking about the object, not the boots, but yeah I am not a fan.

21. Do you think these questions are just random nonsense?

Kind of, not entirely, but if you asked me this in real life, I would already think you're weird, and that's saying something.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
4. How many pimples does your big brother / sister have?

Um none I'm pretty sure seriously wtf is with these questions

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
20. Have you used the power windows of a car to break a siblings toys?

definitely not lol that's not very nice

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
21. Do you think these questions are just random nonsense?

Yeah pretty much. Some of them are good questions though

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
22. Does your toilet have a ring around it?

No my toilet is clean :P

Back