Hey there, SB fans in the US 🇺🇸 and around the world 🌎!

GrnLeafNinjaMnky22

Baby Clam
So, I'm kinda new here. Should've posted here to introduce myself first lol.
But anyways, my name is Robert and I guess I consider myself a SB fan cause I practice "Kah-Rah-Tay" (karate) like SB and Sandy Cheeks, but not the way they do it lol. I practice the Shotokan kind. I'm currently an ORANGE BELT with 2 BLUE STRIPES on one end of my belt. Which means, I'm one step closer to be tested for BLUE BELT.

My favorite episodes are the ones that mostly involve with karate.
So here's my ranking of the karate themed episodes, ranked from best (top) to worst (bottom)

-WAY OF THE SPONGE (The best part was Fuzzy Acorns' "Smell of Death" kick!)
Check out my review on this episode:
-SQUID DEFENSE
-KARATE CHOPPERS

-KARATE STAR (When Patrick first started learning it but ended up in a bad way)
-KARATE ISLAND (By far, the WORST I've ever had to sit through. The only entertaining part was when Sandy Cheeks fought Master Udon, showcasing some real karate skills!)

So yeah, what do you think or your opinions? Let me know.
Also, check out this most recent I've already made on here in case you didn't:

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Welcome to SBM, glad to see you here!! :whoo:

I don't think I've ever seen someone put Way of the Sponge at the top of any list before, awesome! I think for me my favorite of the ones here is actually Karate Island haha, either that or Karate Choppers. Squid Defense and Karate Star would be my least-liked, but I can see why you like them!

Also, congrats on getting closer to becoming a blue belt! When I did karate a long time ago, I got to a green belt (which I think was before blue belt, so it's interesting that your place seems to go straight to blue. Must be differences in teachers or something).

Back