Hey, guys. I am new to this forum.

KudothePlatypus

Baby Clam
Hey there, guys. I am a 19 year old boy from Hammonton, NJ of who is a fan of cartoons, especially SpongeBob! Haven't saw the cartoon a lot since some few past episodes from some past seasons were bad. But then, when I saw the latest new episodes few months ago last year, they were great. My favorite cartoons are usually Phineas and Ferb (because I like Agent P a lot), Gravity Falls (favorite characters: Dipper Pines and Ford Pines), Milo Murphy's Law (Favorite characters: Cavendish and Dakota) and DuckTales (favorite character: Scrooge McDuck), So, technically, long story short: I am a cartoon fanatic/enthusiast. My favorite SpongeBob episodes: Friend or Foe?, Life of Crime, and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V. They were great. My favorite characters of SpongeBob: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. They were good from what I can tell and hopefully, SpongeBob can try to improve a lot more as more new episodes are coming this way, if I can possibly try to watch them on Nick, of course. Make sure to remind me of new episodes of when they arrive on Nick soon, hopefully. Also, I want to try to be a TV writer and animator (as I usually draw cartoons on my sketchpad). Usually, I write about action/adventure and mystery and they're my favorite genres to read of what I plan to do in the future. But I want to make these stuff for cartoons as I want to get them to be better. Anyways, that is it for what I have told you. Have a nice day, people!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
tenor.gif

Enjoy your time here! :P

Back