Hey Arnold! The Movie

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Here are my thoughts on this movie:
IT STUNK!

I love the cartoon and it is easily a classic, but the movie was boring. Really, Arnold, Gerald, and Helga are the only kids who do anything in it, and its just a longer and more boring version of the "Save the Tree" episode. Honestly, the only good scene was Big Bob acting like Hulk.

What are your thoughts on the movie?

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
todd phillips said:
it's better than frozen i give it that and more.
What does this movie have to do with Frozen?

Anyway, I do agree that the movie was pretty average, in terms with the rest of the series, it was not a good way to end it, but it wasn't intended to end this way. There was supposed to be another movie after this one, I believe, the "Jungle" movie, but it was cancelled, I'm not sure why. This movie and the Spongebob Squarpants movie have the same issue, with only several main characters involved with the major plot. But I think the Hey Arnold movie did better in this regard because you could at least see some of the boarders throughout the movie in small doses. In the Spongebob Movie you only see the other main characters (anyone but Patrick, Spongebob, and Plankton ) at the beginning and at the end of the movie. I still like this movie, but I do agree it doesn't stand up when compared to other classic Hey Arnold! episodes.

ssj4gogita4 said:
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=2TajBIXfF1WCc22k%2FXd%2BHmJYFCBoIU0durqn3a7p3Lc%3D

Elaborate you vile fiend.
is this becoming some sort of new meme

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
SBRoxMan said:
Okay everyone, back on topic :P
Yes ma'am, I mean sir, I mean boss, I mean poobah!

I'm just glad they finally got the whole Helga/Arnold love story out of the way.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
What does this movie have to do with Frozen?

Anyway, I do agree that the movie was pretty average, in terms with the rest of the series, it was not a good way to end it, but it wasn't intended to end this way. There was supposed to be another movie after this one, I believe, the "Jungle" movie, but it was cancelled, I'm not sure why. This movie and the Spongebob Squarpants movie have the same issue, with only several main characters involved with the major plot. But I think the Hey Arnold movie did better in this regard because you could at least see some of the boarders throughout the movie in small doses. In the Spongebob Movie you only see the other main characters (anyone but Patrick, Spongebob, and Plankton ) at the beginning and at the end of the movie. I still like this movie, but I do agree it doesn't stand up when compared to other classic Hey Arnold! episodes.

Although The Spongebob Squarepants Movie had only a few main characters in it, the humor and animation were good, so it saved the movie. Hey Arnold! The Movie, on the other hand, was the exact opposite, in my opinion.

Back