Here, you guys can have this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Here's the short story: Prince Dark was attempting to start a spam raid on SBC by contacting me and trying to make me gather the participants in the November spam raid. Here's the quote:

Prince Dark said:
Might as well gather up that Pokemon-named spam team again since Tvguy and SBC feel like being traffic and attention ::dolphin noise::s, killing this place. I'm sick of this deadness where we're left in silence while they get 40 posts per minute and 55 people online in the middle of the day.
And the screencap (Note the sidebar: PD deleted his end of the PM, probably thinking it'd go away on my end too. Lolno):
Linked because my screen is wider than yours, nyeh

Seriously?

Never mind that I just don't care about SBC as long as they aren't being stupid and don't have any potential to blame anything on us, many of the November spam raid participants have since changed their minds about SBC. They wouldn't spam it even if you paid them. Also, some of the participants have since fallen out of common contact. Reunions aren't an exact science -- ask the Brady Bunch.
For a few more good reasons this is a terrible idea, I'll go ahead and copy the other half of my response to him, which is cut off in the cap.

[font="verdana][quote][/font][/color]For one, you're not even a bonafide member of SBM -- you're just another migrant. You have no right to call this out and try to get this done. Secondly, whether you're responsible for hacking SBC or not, accusing Tvguy of hacking your forum is an action just as dumb as him -- he can't do jack, really, he's such an airhead. That ridiculous a story sounds quite wholly fabricated -- if you really aren't responsible, you've done a crappy job at making it look so.[color="#004055"][font="verdana][/quote][/font][/color]
[color="#004055"][font="verdana][Censored for Tom's sensitive eyes.][/font]

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Well, I don't consider this hooligan a member of either forum, and I am done arguing--the last thing we want is another July 19th--so I'm staying out of this as much as is possible. This guy needs to learn to quit because now he has both forums mad at him, and rightly so.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Ok, all 3 of you aren't getting this kind of mastery from me (for free that is):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se-op7rbk1c&feature=channel_video_title

And to think, everybody else gets it for FREE

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Yeah I'm already getting rid of a troll on the Google forums. And you call me idiotic. It's taken 3 DAYS to get rid of this dude. You can view it right here: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=6cfb1d84530fa3c7&hl=en

And the screencap (Note the sidebar: PD deleted his end of the PM, probably thinking it'd go away on my end too. Lolno):
Linked because my screen is wider than yours, nyeh

I deleted it cause I didn't feel like keeping it in my inbox cuz I read it from my email. And wow Mothra, how many tabs & windows do you have open at once? xD

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I love how you take the "No U" approach to arguments.

Mothra, Hasfarr, and RSF: *negative comments about PD*
Prince Dark: Yeah, well... now you guys can't have my super-awesome flash videos that you guys totally want!

Prince Dark: I have 72 friends and 12 subscribers!
Stinko: How many of those friends do you actually know?
Prince Dark: Yeah, well... now this status is locked! HA! That'll show him! I bet he's crying in a corner right now! :D

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Yeah I'm already getting rid of a troll on the Google forums. And you call me idiotic. It's taken 3 DAYS to get rid of this dude. You can view it right here: http://www.google.co...4530fa3c7&hl=en

[...] And wow Mothra, how many tabs & windows do you have open at once? xD
Wow, dude, how far are you going to reach to argue against us? You're stretching so far you might just be Mr. Fantastic.

Also, about your arguments, what does any of that have to do with what we're saying? You threatened to spam another forum, we're pissed at you because of it, and you pull all this random ::dolphin noise:: we don't care about as some half-assed comeback. You want to defend yourself? Actually defend yourself.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Wow, dude, how far are you going to reach to argue against us? You're stretching so far you might just be Mr. Fantastic.

Also, about your arguments, what does any of that have to do with what we're saying? You threatened to spam another forum, we're pissed at you because of it, and you pull all this random ::dolphin noise:: we don't care about as some half-assed comeback. You want to defend yourself? Actually defend yourself.

lol he can't. He's homophobic, ignorant, arrogant, and thinks he's always the victim. He tries to get along with us, but he won't see that we don't like him. He keeps pushing and pushing and pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back