ths

Baby Clam
This is very important. I need to know if anyone has seen reruns of Spongebob on TV Land in 2008-9 or earlier. I resorted to this website because I thought the fans of Spongebob would know best. I have seen reruns of Spongebob on TV Land in person. All I could find was a person on another forum around 10 years ago telling everyone that Spongebob is on TV Land. I'm very curious to see if any of you remember or have seen Spongebob re-airing on TV Land, because this is lost media.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
ths said:
This is very important. I need to know if anyone has seen reruns of Spongebob on TV Land in 2008-9 or earlier. I resorted to this website because I thought the fans of Spongebob would know best. I have seen reruns of Spongebob on TV Land in person. All I could find was a person on another forum around 10 years ago telling everyone that Spongebob is on TV Land. I'm very curious to see if any of you remember or have seen Spongebob re-airing on TV Land, because this is lost media.
Yes, I remember in 2009, I saw the episode Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm/Squid on Strike on TV Land

I think I remember seeing SpongeBob on TV Land before, but rarely. It might have been once, or maybe I didn't at all. I really cannot say for sure.

I wouldn't really consider this lost media, but I can see why you would think it is. Reruns of SpongeBob on other Viacom-owned networks are extremely rare and you're lucky if you find one.

ths

Baby Clam
Yes, I remember in 2009, I saw the episode Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm/Squid on Strike on TV Land
That's the same one I saw!

I think I remember seeing SpongeBob on TV Land before, but rarely. It might have been once, or maybe I didn't at all. I really cannot say for sure.

I wouldn't really consider this lost media, but I can see why you would think it is. Reruns of SpongeBob on other Viacom-owned networks are extremely rare and you're lucky if you find one.
There was also a bumper after a Spongebob episode if they were back-to-back. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
Your best bet would be to search through archive.org or posting requests on other media archive sites, but the odds of finding it are very low.
Around the same time, Spike TV also aired some spongebob episodes randomly one night, although with very specific intentions--i remember the episodes they aired were picked with the intention of only airing episodes featuring "adult humor".

spongebranch

Banished
I remember seeing the SpongeBob episodes "Texas/Walking Small" airing on MTV Tres in early 2011 and they were in Latin American Spanish even though the Comcast listings of them on the Tres schedule were oddly enough entirely in English even though they were airing in Latin American Spanish

Back