Show News Help me remember this episode

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
i remember an episode i saw a while back on the tv, it was squidward looking at SpongeBob with an annoyed expression while they were standing on a green hill at sunset

1674979799836.pngkinda like this image from wishing you well, but squidward had his seasons 5-8 design, and you could see the green mountain they were standing on, there was also a zoom out shot

Last edited:

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
This kind of reminds me of the dreams I had about Spongebob episodes...

There is one creepy one where the episode was entitled "Sun" and it was on the opening credits background, and seeing how (even in my dreams) I didn't mess with creepypasta cartoons, I tried to get out of my room only to get pulled back while I was little ways into the hallway and dragged from my legs into my room to presumably watch the episode (however though I think I probably my have woke up after that).

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

There is one creepy one where the episode was entitled "Sun" and it was on the opening credits background, and seeing how (even in my dreams) I didn't mess with creepypasta cartoons, I tried to get out of my room only to get pulled back while I was little ways into the hallway and dragged from my legs into my room to presumably watch the episode (however though I think I probably my have woke up after that).
must've been a good episode if the tv was pulling you lol

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery

Was it about the sun from Best Day Ever?

Back