Help I cannot figure this out

spunchbop

Imitation Krab
Screenshot 2023-01-11 6.35.50 PM.png
I found this picture when I was looking in my old photos and saw this spongebob item in the back of the shot. I don't know what it is and I think you guys can help figure it out!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
51Q4emR7FZL._AC_SY580_.jpg

It looks possibly like a Truth or Square DVD, or like the DS card to the DS version of Truth or Square. Or actually, it looks like the cover to the SpongeBob's Greatest Hits CD. My guess is definitely some kind of box cover for a disc, since it looks like a thin box lol. It could also be some merch in which case that might be extremely difficult if not impossible to track down.

spongebob-greatest-hits.jpg

spunchbop

Imitation Krab
51Q4emR7FZL._AC_SY580_.jpg

It looks possibly like a Truth or Square DVD, or like the DS card to the DS version of Truth or Square. Or actually, it looks like the cover to the SpongeBob's Greatest Hits CD. My guess is definitely some kind of box cover for a disc, since it looks like a thin box lol. It could also be some merch in which case that might be extremely difficult if not impossible to track down.

spongebob-greatest-hits.jpg
Maybe but if you look closer there is another side to the box, try turning up your brightness

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Maybe but if you look closer there is another side to the box, try turning up your brightness
Ah I see the other side now. Then yeah this has got me stumped! I hope it's not some random merch, because that would be really hard to find out what it might be. My first thought is a DVD box set, but I'm looking it up and I'm not seeing any with that design.

Back