Pinned thread Help / Comments / Questions / Suggestion Box

Bianca

Dreamlover
Staff member
For those who are wondering where the arcade is, the arcade was destined to die so we decided to discontinue it. There are a few reasons why:
  1. There isn't an arcade plugin for IPB4.
  2. There isn't an arcade plugin for XenForo.
  3. Flash, the browser plugin that's required to use our arcade, is going to die in 2020.
It was either we kill the arcade now or it'll be killed by browsers next year. Its death was kind of inevitable. Since it was so popular, we may be uploading an archive of the arcade soon, but it won't have score keeping as we are not going to jeopardize the forum's security for a discontinued plugin (Flash).

Hopefully this answers questions about this. 😕

Chris

Floridian
For those who are wondering where the arcade is, the arcade was destined to die so we decided to discontinue it. There are a few reasons why:
  1. There isn't an arcade plugin for IPB4.
  2. There isn't an arcade plugin for XenForo.
  3. Flash, the browser plugin that's required to use our arcade, is going to die in 2020.
It was either we kill the arcade now or it'll be killed by browsers next year. Its death was kind of inevitable. Since it was so popular, we may be uploading an archive of the arcade soon, but it won't have score keeping as we are not going to jeopardize the forum's security for a discontinued plugin (Flash).

Hopefully this answers questions about this. 😕
Tell me about Flash going to die in 2020.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
Please give us suggestions (or comments) on what SBM is missing from the old. We're in the process of bringing back some features still, so please bare with us :)

1. We can't have arcade
  2. Profile Music is a little different right now. I've used Apple Music on mine and it's pretty cool.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
For everyone:

1. Upload to imgur
  2. Copy image address after it's completely uploaded
  3. Click your name at the top of forums
  4. "Signature"
  5. Put this in:
Code:
[img]IMAGE CODE HERE[/img]

Flutterby1799

How do I chat with someone one on one/private chat/alone? I was able to do it before, but I’m not sure how to do it anymore.

I‘m not going to join the discord thing that the chat icon/button takes me to.

Whisper

that's his...eager face
Staff member
How do I chat with someone one on one/private chat/alone? I was able to do it before, but I’m not sure how to do it anymore.

I‘m not going to join the discord thing that the chat icon/button takes me to.
There's a PM system, but you need at least 15 posts before you can use it.