Pinned thread Help / Comments / Questions / Suggestion Box

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,386 posts

$4,039 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
Why does this display as 0 views, with no display of replies? It obviously does have views/replies, is this some sort of bug or something?

There are some stats that update every hour or some other time to save time on loading pages. :)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
ssj4gogita4 said:
There are some stats that update every hour or some other time to save time on loading pages. :)
That's actually what I thought at first, but I've went and refreshed it on three separate occasions (they weren't within any pattern or anything I just went at random) all three times were seen at 0 views.

Is my timing just awful? Because I've seen it happen once to another topic, but I've never seen it three times, unless I am completely misunderstanding everything you just said to me.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,386 posts

$4,039 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
That's actually what I thought at first, but I've went and refreshed it on three separate occasions (they weren't within any pattern or anything I just went at random) all three times were seen at 0 views.
Is my timing just awful? Because I've seen it happen once to another topic, but I've never seen it three times, unless I am completely misunderstanding everything you just said to me.
It's actually every 3 hours. Just checked the settings.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
ssj4gogita4 said:
It's actually every 3 hours. Just checked the settings.
Alright, went back to check and it shows. I guess I just had bad timing three times in a row. :dunno:

EDIT Question 1: I'm kind of confused, would video game topics go in Plankton's Laboratory or Arts and Entertainment? I just can't seem to figure it out.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,386 posts

$4,039 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
Alright, went back to check and it shows. I guess I just had bad timing three times in a row. :dunno:

EDIT Question 1: I'm kind of confused, would video game topics go in Plankton's Laboratory or Arts and Entertainment? I just can't seem to figure it out.
Plankton's Lab :)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
ssj4gogita4 said:
Plankton's Lab :)
Thanks a lot, I thought for sure that's how it was, but thank you for clarifying.

Edit Question: Are staff notified if edits are made on posts like members are for new posts? I want to make sure the post can be heard.

Edit Question 2: When season 10 was being aired, how long did it take for the title cards on episode discussions to be loaded? I like seeing all the title cards by them.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired

7,525 posts
$372 doubloons
I can't quote any posts. I've mentioned it to ssj already, but just wanted to add this to this help thread in case others have the same issue.

Here's an example:

There aren't any listed options available for quoting this post, and this is consistent across skins. I have also cleared cache and cookies.

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko

3,561 posts
$6,241 doubloons
There’s been something wrong with the post count for the past couple days. You can’t really see your own replies appear unless you refresh the page. It at least doesn’t effect new thread posts, since they create a whole new page anyway. If this is some sort of internal site error, it’s best left to the professionals.

spongie33

SpongeBob's BFF

3,404 posts
$2,143 doubloons
There’s been something wrong with the post count for the past couple days. You can’t really see your own replies appear unless you refresh the page. It at least doesn’t effect new thread posts, since they create a whole new page anyway. If this is some sort of internal site error, it’s best left to the professionals.
I have the same issue.

Mantis

Deceased?

1,332 posts
$249 doubloons
Hey, it says my gif avatar is working but it's not playing. Is there something wrong with gifs?