Pinned thread Help / Comments / Questions / Suggestion Box

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,319 posts

$3,975 doubloons
Alright, so we've combined the C&S and Help forums into a topic here for new members. So, all your questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, and any help that you need will be here. Yes, that includes posting any emoticons/smileys that you would like to see on SBM here, too.

Important topics and information has been moved to the appropriate places. Please feel free to discuss in here your comments on all updates or anything else you might have an issue or question with,

I've got a list of suggestions that are still in progress or are on high demand (by me :p) at the end of the post.

Completed
In Progress
Not Started

Forums
  • More Trading Cards
  • Tags for Fan Favorites subforum
  • New Skins
  • Upgrade Forum
  • New Badges/Achievements
  • New features
Site
  • Upgrade Site
  • Advertising SBM on Social Media
  • New Content

Last edited:

Hoopla!

No tinkling of glasses or noise during the Huckleb

1,339 posts
$180 doubloons
A way to update statuses on the mobile forum? I'm honestly tired of switching to desktop when I want to update my status.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,954 posts

$1,960 doubloons
Wintermelon43 said:
The notifications thing at the top of the screen seems to be messed up, it just continuously loads and doesn't do anything.
Need more info. What skin? What browser are you using? What kind of computer/phone/tablet are you on? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Edit: guess you got it sorted in the shoutbox. Will test to fix that bug

SpongeOddFan

lel

3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
abney317 said:
Need more info. What skin? What browser are you using? What kind of computer/phone/tablet are you on? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Why am I asking all these questions?!

Mermaid Man, where are you?!

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi

1,913 posts
$381 doubloons
list of shows i think should get trading cards
winx club
paw patrol
pj masks
johnny test
the fairly odd parents
pokemon
digimon
yugioh
the amazing world of gumball
power rangers
my little pony
sonic x
dragon ball
CatDog
adventure time
regular show
ben 10
danny phantom
teen titans go
Tom and Jerry
scooby doo
total drama
teenage mutant ninja turtles
transformers
looney tunes

movies
the little mermaid
the lion king
monsters vs aliens
The Secret Life of Pets
toy story
Cinderella
Captain Underpants
Zootopia
monsters inc
Shrek

spongebob stuff
pearl
spongebob's house
doodlebob
moar krabs
imagination spongebob
angry jack
glove universe
man ray
the dirty bubble
patrick the game

Lightning McStorm

Banished

5,927 posts
$2,286 doubloons
I was reading over the Squirrel Jokes transcript to make sure I had a quote right, and I noticed this: scebe cuts to the Komedy Krab where everyone is chanting for Spongebob. Spongebob is sitting at a desk preparing for his act)

Shouldn't it say scene instead of scebe?

Depressed Luigi

Banished

1,692 posts
$46 doubloons
I was reading over the Squirrel Jokes transcript to make sure I had a quote right, and I noticed this: scebe cuts to the Komedy Krab where everyone is chanting for Spongebob. Spongebob is sitting at a desk preparing for his act)
No, instead, keep it this way, but make that word three times bigger and bolden it so everyone can see ssj's big mistake :sbfunny:

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,319 posts

$3,975 doubloons
Lightning McStorm said:

Fixed

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
I need serious help right now. I want to post a background to my profile and update it from the old one, but the issue is, every time I upload the image it tells me to start it with http:// and not have a few characters, and yet mine follows those requirements and it keeps telling me to do that. If you're curious, here's the stuff I tried:

https://imgur.com/ACpZW0F

Any idea why it won't work?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,319 posts

$3,975 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
I need serious help right now. I want to post a background to my profile and update it from the old one, but the issue is, every time I upload the image it tells me to start it with http:// and not have a few characters, and yet mine follows those requirements and it keeps telling me to do that. If you're curious, here's the stuff I tried:

https://imgur.com/ACpZW0F

Any idea why it won't work?
Fixed. :) I had no problem with it. I copied the image url and it worked. The link you provided (the non-image one) does not have a .jpg, .png, or any image extension at the end. That's why that particular link didn't work. But the...
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/ACpZW0F.png
...one did (notice the .png extension).