Hello!

YuYuYuuki

Glitter Gloss
Hey, how've you been doing? I've moved out of my parents' house! I live in Queens now!!!

Last edited:
KanakoS said:
Hi. I'm Kanako. (the following is taken from my youtube channel profile) This account used to belong to my late cousin Yuuki Takemoto. She passed of lung cancer in February 2018. Before her death, she gave me the info to her accounts online just in case I ever wanted to use them, and now I'm taking over fulltime. Japanese American with high functioning autism; has liked Touhou since Nov 1997 (the OG fan) and Sonic since Sep 1993. Also likes SpongeBob anime and obscure Japanese computer games she grew up with. And roller coasters.
Very sorry to hear about that, hope you're doing well yourself!

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Hi. I'm Kanako. (the following is taken from my youtube channel profile) This account used to belong to my late cousin Yuuki Takemoto. She passed of lung cancer in February 2018. Before her death, she gave me the info to her accounts online just in case I ever wanted to use them, and now I'm taking over fulltime. Japanese American with high functioning autism; has liked Touhou since Nov 1997 (the OG fan) and Sonic since Sep 1993. Also likes SpongeBob anime and obscure Japanese computer games she grew up with. And roller coasters.
Edit : Didn’t see the post above also, sorry to hear that.

Back