Hello, SBMania

CapTon

Part Computer or Something
Hey guys :).

New here to SBMania. Found the site after I heard some old writers might be coming back to Spongebob.

I'm mainly interested in sports, computers, TV, video games, and reading/writing :P a geek for the most part.

Hope I get to meet plenty of new people here! May be coming off as a tad bit overexcited.

CapTon

Award said:
Are you a Red Sox fan? :bullshrimp:
Not at all. Pirates for life :).

And thanks for all the welcoming posts. Can already tell this is an awesome community of people.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Welcome to the world of SpongeBuddy Mania! Enjoy ur stay mister. :bdayplank: P.S Awesome username!

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
CapTon said:
Not at all. Pirates for life :).

And thanks for all the welcoming posts. Can already tell this is an awesome community of people.
Pirates are alright because of Vance Worley and Francisco Liriano, two guys who used to be on teams I like same with this JA Happ guy I think is still with the Blue Jays, and if you're a Penguins fan...let's just say it isn't the Rangers but your team loves fighting with mine a lot. :p

CapTon

Award said:
Pirates are alright because of Vance Worley and Francisco Liriano, two guys who used to be on teams I like same with this JA Happ guy I think is still with the Blue Jays, and if you're a Penguins fan...let's just say it isn't the Rangers but your team loves fighting with mine a lot. :P
I haven't really followed the names and whatnot of the Pirates players as of late. I really only know of Andrew McCutchen :P but the Pirates really aren't a good latter half of the season team. After all-star break, it's never good.

I am a Penguins fan :) and I despise those Rangers. But since it's hockey, I guess there's a lot of fighting between most teams. What team are you talking about, though?

And thanks to BagelsonEaster and Vivid Kiss for leaving me some welcoming posts :) thanks.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
CapTon said:
I haven't really followed the names and whatnot of the Pirates players as of late. I really only know of Andrew McCutchen :P but the Pirates really aren't a good latter half of the season team. After all-star break, it's never good.

I am a Penguins fan :) and I despise those Rangers. But since it's hockey, I guess there's a lot of fighting between most teams. What team are you talking about, though?

And thanks to BagelsonEaster and Vivid Kiss for leaving me some welcoming posts :) thanks.
The one that is now on an 8-0 series run in a good way for me, bad for you.
Don't you hate it when your team is playoff worthy but injuries mess up the whole team chemistry and cost the team the playoffs that year? It's been happening to some of mine a lot occasionally.

CapTon

Award said:
The one that is now on an 8-0 series run in a good way for me, bad for you.
Don't you hate it when your team is playoff worthy but injuries mess up the whole team chemistry and cost the team the playoffs that year? It's been happening to some of mine a lot occasionally.
The Flyers?

And we're extremely good during the regular season, but we suck come playoff time.

Back