Hello friends! Newbie here! ♥

Latte

Baby Clam
Hello everyone! My name is Latte (she/they)!

I just joined yesterday and I am so happy to be here!

I've been a huge Spongebob fan ever since its debut in 1999. I was obsessed with it all throughout my teenage years, but as I entered adulthood in 2010, I haven't been able to watch much of it since then. It wasn't until I subscribed to Paramount+ a few weeks ago that I've been able to binge the series and I am SO happy I've been able to catch up on it all!!

Squidward is my favourite character, and my favourite episode is... ah, it changes often, to be honest! But right now I absolutely love Mind the Gap! The animation in that episode is eye candy for my animation-nerd brain, and I always LOVE seeing Spongebob take on alternate personalities. Plus, it was also a Squidward episode, and I always love seeing him interact with his foil, Spongebob, particularly when Sponge is acting out of the ordinary. It always leads to such fun and interesting dynamics between the two of them!

I'm also an artist and love creating and looking at others' wonderful artwork! You'll definitely see me a lot in art sharing threads!

And on a final note, I love ALL aspects of fandom discussion, including character analysis, episode discussion, theorizing, shipping, and much much more! I enjoy and respect seeing and hearing all view points, preferences, and opinions, so I'm very excited to get to discuss many different Spongebob related things with you all!

Thank you so much for having me here on the site, I look forward to meeting & interacting with you! ♥

- Latte

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Welcome to our club! Welcome to our club! Welcome Latte, Welcome Latte, Welcome Latte, Welcome Latte!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Welcome to SBM!! :sbhappy: Mind the Gap is such a fun episode, I'm glad to hear someone giving it some praise.

Also pronoun pals lol, we love to see it.

Back