Hello Everyone

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking here for awhile, but some of you may remember me from back in the good ol' days. I was Sir SpongeBob at one point. I remember some of ya'll too. Well, the new movie brought me back and I figured out how to connect my Facebook account to here, so I will probably be posting much more often.

For those of you who don't know me, there's a great little description in my "about me" section. I've been a fan since the beginning. Like a lot of you, I have a massive merch collection, which I still add to from time-to-time, and while I haven't been overly impressed with some of the more recent episodes of the show, I'm still on board and I still pick up the new seasons (On that note... if you haven't picked up The First 100 Episodes box set, it's a must-own by the way. All the essentials in a tasty plexiglass case).

I'm happy to see there are still so many fans. Also happy to see that many writers and animators are getting the personal recognition they deserve for their fantastic work on the show. I will hopefully be contributing to that soon too.

Be nice to ssj.

-- Max/iPlankton

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
We'll see how long you stick around this time :squidtroll:

Good to see you around here again! :D Everyone is excited for the new movie

Hi iPlankton! I have no idea if you even know I exist but I surely remember you posting in 2012. Nice to have you back :D

hfjs

Welcome back to SBM.

ngbbs46a4141a1e144.jpg

Hello iPlankton. I have seen some of your posts in old episode discussion threads and such. Welcome back. I am the weird and slightly annoying kid who spends waaaay too much time here. You can call me Bagel. Although, do not confuse me with the other member, IAmBagel. You'll probably see me more often than him though. I know, TMI. I'll shut up now.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

E.V.I.L said:
Hi iPlankton! I have no idea if you even know I exist but I surely remember you posting in 2012. Nice to have you back :D
I don't remember you posting when I was active but I've enjoyed reading your posts since. Hi there!

SBRoxMan said:
I remember you, welcome back :D
I remember you too! You're the guy whose username resembled my obvious password so I had to change it. It's quite more secure now ;). Good to see you still here

ProhibitTheSponge said:
Welcome back, sir. Could we interest you to some... CHOCOLATE?

SB9a.png
...did he just say "chocolate"? ...CHOCOLATE?! ...

iPlankton said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I don't remember you posting when I was active but I've enjoyed reading your posts since. Hi there!

I remember you too! You're the guy whose username resembled my obvious password so I had to change it. It's quite more secure now ;). Good to see you still here

...did he just say "chocolate"? ...CHOCOLATE?! ...
Ah, idk I remember you posting in late 2012 and that is how I know you exist. Adorable avatar btw. :sbface:

Back