Hello all who inhabit these forums

Tigerdovefan34

Imitation Krab
Salutations everyone. I'm honored to join these forums and be among the many fans who have enjoyed the yellow SpongeBob and his friends for the last 2 decades or so. I would like to introduce a few things about myself, just in general, so you can get to know me :

1) I'm male and Live in the southern US.
2) I turned 18 in July of this year
3) I have a multi phase thing with fandoms depending on the content (such as Warriors, Transformers, Bakugan, etc, etc.)
4) I am actually quite anti-social and afraid of confrontation/discussion 99 % of the time, so major apologies in advance if I happen to pop up from outta nowhere and then disappear for months on end.
5) I'm a writer (or at least, I try to be a good one even if I don't think highly of my own work) and currently I'm writing a novel on an Alternate History scenario in the 17th century. I've also written several fanfictions (no SBSP ones yet though) and I've also written or at least, I'm trying to create an Audio Drama though the first episode has pretty much died in production for the time being.
6) I also am a fanfiction reader/comic dubber, though I can be, Errr, picky with what I read most of the time.
7) I'm a major shipper of Karen x Plankton (I secretly call them the Suburban Bikini Bottom family) and I actually have several episode ideas for them, as well as a movie idea and a potential sitcom idea. Currently, only the episodes have been thought out in some length, with the transcript for one currently being written (I'm trying to keep my brain from falling into Writer's block), but I currently have no SBSP fanfiction planned
8) I semi-ship Spandy depending on certain things and my mood.
9) I'm not very critical for a writer, though I generally avoid sites like Quotev and Watpad instead, I use FF .net, DA, and A03 for my fanfiction content (if you use the two mentioned sites, no offense is meant to any of you.

And I believe that's everything. Apologies if I seem passive aggressive in my first/I give off a bad impression, but I hope to become a respectable member of the forums soon. :)

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Nice to meet you! 😅 It seems we are very similar when it comes to fanfic. I avoid Quotev and Wattpad as well, and only post/read on FF.net, DA, and AO3. I was wondering if anybody else did this. I tend to avoid Quotev and Wattpad because the fanfics on those sites are often in poor quality, at least, from what I’ve seen so far.

Last edited:

Tigerdovefan34

Imitation Krab
Nice to meet you! 😅 It seems we are very similar when it comes to fanfic. I avoid Quotev and Watpad as well, and only post/read on FF.net, DA, and AO3. I was wondering if anybody else did this. I tend to avoid Quotev and Watpad because the fanfics on those sites are often in poor quality, at least, from what I’ve seen so far.

Yeah, I get ya guys. I think those sites are for beginner writer's who are just starting out and not really for people who can write twice as many words than there are chapters for a story (an example is 8K words for a 2 chapter fic), but I respect their willingness to start out.

Back