HAY GOOFY GOOBER:

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Did I mention who I saw recently?

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/0822092209.mp4/

You might wanna turn the sound down first.

Or if you don't wanna watch that...

0822092251a.jpg

You know how intimidating Justin is when he stares directly into your eyes while screaming?

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
I'd like to know what this thread is about cuz I can't make anything out of the video.

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
wow. the quality was terrible, but i still got that it was a "Say It" video... did you go to a show or something? If you did, then i am oh so envious right now.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
wow. the quality was terrible, but i still got that it was a "Say It" video... did you go to a show or something? If you did, then i am oh so envious right now.

Oh, yus. I did. And the quality was so bad because
1: I recorded it on my phone and
2: WE WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE FRAKKING SPEAKER.

And did I mention that Justin is really awesome when he stares you directly at you, singing? Yes, we were that close to the stage. Approximately 7 feet.

The guitarist also looked at me through his sunglasses and smiled at me. That was awesome.

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard

Oh, yus. I did. And the quality was so bad because
1: I recorded it on my phone and
2: WE WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THE FRAKKING SPEAKER.

And did I mention that Justin is really awesome when he stares you directly at you, singing? Yes, we were that close to the stage. Approximately 7 feet.

The guitarist also looked at me through his sunglasses and smiled at me. That was awesome.

i want you dead. i am so jealous. they're not even playing any shows near my area!!! i wanted to catch them on the crazy making tour cause i like switchfoot a bit too... and blue always plays like 21 songs or some crap... do you know the setlist? where did you see them?

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
I shan't say where I saw them, but I do know their setlist had Dirt Room, Jumprope, Say It, Into the Ocean, Congratulations... Switchfoot was also quite good..

I was supposed to have a vid of Dirt Room, but one of my friends txted me, and it didn't save..

However, I did discover a cool band called Ours...

goofy-goober

Rock & Roll Wizard
well if i knew the venue, then i could look it up on the official website..

and i've heard of Ours!! i've never listened to them, but i read on the blue forums that they're very good.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
I would say, imo, they sound somewhat like muse.

But yeah, for an opening band, they rocked.

Back