have you ever watched every single spongebob episode in order?

Cha

I love SBM
I've seen them mostly in order and that is from the last 14 years of new episodes. Actually, that would be a really cool thing to do. Nick's airings of random seasons at a time does make it a challenge if you're too lazy like me to watch them all online. I would say it sounds fun, but the truth is I've seen the episodes so many times I don't think I can do this without going a little bonkers. :p

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Karen 5000 said:
Almost all of them because I cannot find some on Youtube.
If you can't find some episodes on youtube, you can get them on watchcartoononline.com and vimeo.com!
I've seen them all, but not in order! :O

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I've never watched them all in a row without watching others in between. I have watched certain seasons in order though. Recently 4 and 5 and I'm pretty sure I'll have watched 1, 2 and 3 in order at some point. There's a decent chance I watched seasons 1 through 5 without skipping episodes because when I first started watching the episodes online I hadn't seen the vast majority of them so I just watched one after another.

hfjs

I haven't done that, but i've watched all Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball and Camp Lazlo episodes in order.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I've seen every episode but in order, no.

In order, I've seen The PPG, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Courage the Cowardly Dog

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Yes, actually, I have seen them in order. I'm currently going through season 8, instead of season 9 like I planned.

OWM

XD
I've watched every episode, but I haven't watched them all in order...

Growlie

Best Boy
When I first started watching SpongeBob last year, I watched all of Seasons 1 through 3 in order.
But not all in the same day mind you, that's alot of episodes.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I once saw a marathon where they aired the episodes in order, but that was a long time ago.

Back